AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

6 dating words of wisdom from the Web

Oh, Internet memes, you understand us. And while we’re LOL-ing, “liking” and retweeting our fave viral vids and pics, we forget there are actually lessons to be...

*Mod! Mod! Mod!*
Before I ask her, I need to be sure if I want to shave. Because I'm still not sure, and I don't want to just jump in too deep over my head. How should I decide? What kind of research is good to do about it?

Hey girlie, shaving is a personal decision. A lot of girls decide that they're ready to shave when their body hair starts to feel uncomfortable or if it's noticeable and it embarrasses them. Also keep in mind that once you start shaving you'll have to keep shaving. Talk to your mom about what age she thinks is appropriate, and let her help you decide if you want to and if you're ready.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/14/2012 7:24:32 PM

*Mod! Mod! Mod!*
Ok, well, last time I talked to her about shaving she got all upset about me wanting to shave. And that was in 5th grade. I don't know if things have changed since then, but now I'm in 6th grade, and I wonder if she would let me now, or still freak out. How should I talk to her without me being scared of her answer. Should I ask her what she thinks the right age is? How should I ask her about it?

Hey girlie, asking her what she thinks is the right age is a great idea. That will let you know what she thinks about you shaving without asking her directly and making her upset. And if you feel uncomfortable about your hair, show it to her. Tell her that it embarrasses you, and you'd really like to shave it.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/14/2012 6:57:20 PM

There is this guy that I am sorta kind starting to like.
He is my ex's best friend.
And my ex and I barely even dated for like 2 weeks. We were really awkward around eachother. I decided I liked him better as a friend.
Is it OK to flirt with his best friend?

Hey girlie, it's OK to flirt with his best friend. But if it looks like he likes you too, talk to your ex before you start dating his best friend. It sounds like with your brief relationship, it shouldn't be an issue, but you make sure it won't upset him.

Lauren T.

by lovemoi on 10/14/2012 6:39:41 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
I am starting to get hair under my arms. It's blond and it's fine and there isn't a lot. I don't know if I should start shaving there or not, because it's just going to grow back coarser, so I don't know if I don't need to or maybe I am ready. But I don't know if I'm ready, or if I have enough hair. I take dance, and that means leos and tanks all the way, that's why I first noticed it, because you could see it. I don't know if I should shave or not!
Sincerely,
To Shave Or Not To Shave

Hey girlie, that's a decision for you to make. If it's visible and makes you uncomfortable when you're wearing clothing that's sleeveless, then talk to your mom about shaving. Or just ask her opinion to see what she's comfortable with you doing, and if she thinks you're ready.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/14/2012 6:37:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I just got back from a weekend sleepover dance intensive (I danced for about 10 hours in all) with the dance company at my studio (I am not in company). We did all of this really technical and advanced choreography and now I am REALLY sore! I have gym tomorrow and I have to run the mile but it hurts just to walk up and down stairs let alone run a mile! Is there any way I can un-sore myself or do something to make me feel better quickly?

Hey girlie, time is an important part of letting your muscles heal and become less sore. But make sure that you stretch well tonight, tomorrow morning and before your gym class to loosen your muscles as much as you can. Taking Advil or other similar medication will also help you feel better.

Lauren T.

by awtechnofish on 10/14/2012 5:24:38 PM

HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Good thing im not THAT scary......

by luvin1D on 10/14/2012 11:51:45 AM

so a few weeks ago, i got a little crush on a kid in some of my class, and though i don't know him really well, i wanted to/still want to get to know him better. so, i told my bestie and she offered to help me get to know him. well she began talking to him, and now, shes, well, getting to know him a little too well for what i like. she barely helps me, and she talks to him quiet a bit.it really bothers me, cause 1, she's acting like she wants him even though she has a really cute and nice bf, and 2, she basically doesn't help me in getting to know him at all. What should i do?!

Hey iheartu?, I think you should talk to her. You never want to let a boy come in between your friendship. So ask her to be honest about her feelings for him. It may be best to make a promise to one another that you guys never talk to boys you both are crushing on. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by iheartu? on 10/14/2012 11:51:28 AM

HOLY CANNOLI! I AM SO GLAD I DON'T HAVE A BF! WHOAAA! :O

by Susmita24 on 10/14/2012 11:46:01 AM

My friend broke up with her boyfriend by changing her relationship status. :/ their back together now..
Oh and my first boyfriend broke up with me in a text and my last one broke up with me through a fb message!!

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 10/14/2012 11:38:03 AM

That girl is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

by AarynJ on 10/14/2012 10:06:33 AM