8 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

11 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

12 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

6 dating words of wisdom from the Web

Oh, Internet memes, you understand us. And while we’re LOL-ing, “liking” and retweeting our fave viral vids and pics, we forget there are actually lessons to be...

aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the puppies are so cute!!!!!!!!!!

by i<3zoe on 5/1/2013 5:45:02 PM

MOD MODMOD
Ok so I kinda like this guy and he's always like finding ways to talk to me and complimenting me and giving me nicknames so anyway we decided that I should come up wit a nickname for him and I thought since he tends to call me Adog that it would be cute if he was Dcat. But then when he asked the next day if I had a nickname for him and I told him, he just walked away. WHAT?? Please help.

Hey girl, I wouldn't take too much into his reaction. Next time you see him, just brush aside the issue and have fun/act like you usually do. A nickname shouldn't make or break a relationship.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 1earth on 10/15/2012 5:37:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I liked this guy (lets call him D) for a really long time (3 years actually). I kinda realized i liked him as a friend more than anything and wasn't really willing to risk our freidnship. Now D keeps telling me that he likes my BFF and hes gonna ask her out. I know it'll make them both happy and that's all I care about. BUT everytime I try to talk to either of them, they always bring up one another. I'm geting sick of listening to them talk about each other ALL the time and right now every one of my conversations with them results in me saying i gtg when really i just dont want to talk about how I think the other one is doing. How can I politely tell them I don't care? And how do I get rid of the dying feeling i get when D talks about asking her out? Help please!!! Thanks!

Hey girl, try switching the subject when he brings her up or just saying simply that while you're super excited for him, you just don't think you can help him very much with it. Try to politely switch the focus to things beyond just them.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by floridagrl123 on 10/15/2012 4:58:18 PM

mod mod mod
ok, I have a bf who really likes me and i used to like him, but now he's driving me nuts!for one thing, i just don't think he's grown up enough for me, and second, everytime we do something together he goes and tells everyone the next day. Like everyone knows everything about our dates, our hugs, our convos etc. It's really annoying me! I'm liking him less and less and i want to break up with him. besides, theres this boy at my acting classes that i take at a local theatre every saturday that i have a huge crush on but i cant flirt with him if i have a bf! 95% of me wants to break up with him, but 5% of me still likes him and doesn't want to let go just yet. but most of me really wants to break up with him. should i break up with him?

Hey girl, if 95 percent of you does, you owe it to himself and you to let him go so he can find someone who likes him more and you can find someone you fit better with. It's not easy ending things so be gentle but know sometimes getting out is better than staying in unhappy.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hermionegirl12 on 10/15/2012 4:57:01 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod
In my school I am kind of know as boy crazy. When I'm out in public I just cant help myself by saying someone is cute. How can I change my rep? How can I help myself from saying a boy is cute out loud? How can I be less annoying? One of my good friends has this really sweet and nice rep and I want to be known for sweeter and nicer instead of annoying and boycrazy. Got any suggestions?

Hey girly, there's nothing wrong with noticing lots of cute guys. But if pointing out all the cuties is starting to get on your friends nerves, just try to keep the opinion in your head next time. This could take some practice. But the next time you see a cute guy take a second before you speak, and keep they "hey he's cute" in your head.  You'll have to remind yourself several times but before you know it, you'll learn to take a sec and think before you speak. And remember that a school rep doesn't define you. Maybe you are a little boy crazy, but that's not all you are. Your also sweet and thoughtful. You might be a great student, really caring, outgoing, fun to be around, friendly or artsy - so don't let one little rep define who you are, and just be yourself! Soon, you'll be out of that school anyway and then a boy crazy rep won't matter.

Lauren I.

by Ljbdaisy on 10/15/2012 12:06:58 PM

These are so cute! i love the little puppies so cute! the kittys are cute also.

xoxo, Kitty

by Nemo3 on 10/15/2012 12:13:17 AM

Mod mod mod
Ok so first, I don't want this to sound like I'm trying to ruin this relationship, because I haven't done anything yet. I've just been thinking. So my friend-not my BEST friend, but we're close- and she and her boyfriend have been dating for 5 months. Two of my other friends and I agree that they're not the best couple, and that they might break up soon. But I kind of like her boyfriend. Would it EVER be ok to date him or even just flirt or show interest after they break up, if they even do? Again, I'm not going after him now and trying to ruin their relationship. Just curious.

Hey awesomegrl, I would ask her before you do anything. While everyone else may not think they're a good couple, you don't know how she feels about him. And what if someone you were close to just starting flirting with your ex boyfriend without talking to you first? So think about her too in this situation. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by awesomegrl on 10/14/2012 10:00:53 PM

MODMODMOD
So I've been kind of obsessed with scarves lately. As in wearing them with EVERYTHING. But I only have a few scarves and I've been looking for new ways to wear them so I'm not wearing the same exact things all the time. So what are some different ways to wear scarves? Thanks!

Hey superstarlala, you can have it just dangle around your neck, wrap it around your neck, tie them on your purse, wear some on your head or hang them out your back pocket. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by superstarlala on 10/14/2012 9:29:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
What if its a little embarassing but not a ton embarassing

Hey girlie, do whatever you're comfortable with. If you'd feel better with it gone then shave it. As much as I want to help make this decision easier for you, it is a personal decision, so you have to consider what will make you feel best.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/14/2012 7:50:33 PM

*Mod! Mod! Mod!*
That's what I'm worried about. I know that when you start, you can't stop (ESPECIALLY if you are a dancer because of the outfits) and that's what freaks me out. I'm really vulnerable, so if I regret it, I don't know what I'm going to do! How should I made the decision? Could you tell me some things that I need to consider when I made the desicion?
BTW, thank you so much! I know I asked so many Q's, and I'm so sorry!

Hey girlie, the biggest things to consider are if it's not super noticeable now, it could start to grow back thicker and darker, making it become more noticeable. And you'll have shave every other day or so. But, if it makes you uncomfortable, start with just shaving your underarms. Underarms are easy to maintain because they're a small area, and you can shave them quickly in the shower. Don't be sorry about asking too much, I'm here to help! And again, your mom can certainly help you with your decision since she knows you better.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/14/2012 7:35:13 PM

*Mod! Mod! Mod!*
Before I ask her, I need to be sure if I want to shave. Because I'm still not sure, and I don't want to just jump in too deep over my head. How should I decide? What kind of research is good to do about it?

Hey girlie, shaving is a personal decision. A lot of girls decide that they're ready to shave when their body hair starts to feel uncomfortable or if it's noticeable and it embarrasses them. Also keep in mind that once you start shaving you'll have to keep shaving. Talk to your mom about what age she thinks is appropriate, and let her help you decide if you want to and if you're ready.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/14/2012 7:24:32 PM

*Mod! Mod! Mod!*
Ok, well, last time I talked to her about shaving she got all upset about me wanting to shave. And that was in 5th grade. I don't know if things have changed since then, but now I'm in 6th grade, and I wonder if she would let me now, or still freak out. How should I talk to her without me being scared of her answer. Should I ask her what she thinks the right age is? How should I ask her about it?

Hey girlie, asking her what she thinks is the right age is a great idea. That will let you know what she thinks about you shaving without asking her directly and making her upset. And if you feel uncomfortable about your hair, show it to her. Tell her that it embarrasses you, and you'd really like to shave it.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/14/2012 6:57:20 PM

There is this guy that I am sorta kind starting to like.
He is my ex's best friend.
And my ex and I barely even dated for like 2 weeks. We were really awkward around eachother. I decided I liked him better as a friend.
Is it OK to flirt with his best friend?

Hey girlie, it's OK to flirt with his best friend. But if it looks like he likes you too, talk to your ex before you start dating his best friend. It sounds like with your brief relationship, it shouldn't be an issue, but you make sure it won't upset him.

Lauren T.

by lovemoi on 10/14/2012 6:39:41 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
I am starting to get hair under my arms. It's blond and it's fine and there isn't a lot. I don't know if I should start shaving there or not, because it's just going to grow back coarser, so I don't know if I don't need to or maybe I am ready. But I don't know if I'm ready, or if I have enough hair. I take dance, and that means leos and tanks all the way, that's why I first noticed it, because you could see it. I don't know if I should shave or not!
Sincerely,
To Shave Or Not To Shave

Hey girlie, that's a decision for you to make. If it's visible and makes you uncomfortable when you're wearing clothing that's sleeveless, then talk to your mom about shaving. Or just ask her opinion to see what she's comfortable with you doing, and if she thinks you're ready.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/14/2012 6:37:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I just got back from a weekend sleepover dance intensive (I danced for about 10 hours in all) with the dance company at my studio (I am not in company). We did all of this really technical and advanced choreography and now I am REALLY sore! I have gym tomorrow and I have to run the mile but it hurts just to walk up and down stairs let alone run a mile! Is there any way I can un-sore myself or do something to make me feel better quickly?

Hey girlie, time is an important part of letting your muscles heal and become less sore. But make sure that you stretch well tonight, tomorrow morning and before your gym class to loosen your muscles as much as you can. Taking Advil or other similar medication will also help you feel better.

Lauren T.

by awtechnofish on 10/14/2012 5:24:38 PM

HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Good thing im not THAT scary......

by luvin1D on 10/14/2012 11:51:45 AM

so a few weeks ago, i got a little crush on a kid in some of my class, and though i don't know him really well, i wanted to/still want to get to know him better. so, i told my bestie and she offered to help me get to know him. well she began talking to him, and now, shes, well, getting to know him a little too well for what i like. she barely helps me, and she talks to him quiet a bit.it really bothers me, cause 1, she's acting like she wants him even though she has a really cute and nice bf, and 2, she basically doesn't help me in getting to know him at all. What should i do?!

Hey iheartu?, I think you should talk to her. You never want to let a boy come in between your friendship. So ask her to be honest about her feelings for him. It may be best to make a promise to one another that you guys never talk to boys you both are crushing on. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by iheartu? on 10/14/2012 11:51:28 AM

HOLY CANNOLI! I AM SO GLAD I DON'T HAVE A BF! WHOAAA! :O

by Susmita24 on 10/14/2012 11:46:01 AM

My friend broke up with her boyfriend by changing her relationship status. :/ their back together now..
Oh and my first boyfriend broke up with me in a text and my last one broke up with me through a fb message!!

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 10/14/2012 11:38:03 AM

That girl is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

by AarynJ on 10/14/2012 10:06:33 AM

I love the advice that you give to go along with this witty photos and videos!

by chocolateworld12 on 10/14/2012 7:11:44 AM