6 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

9 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

10 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Austin & Ally's Laura Marano dishes guy advice

Have you ever seen something that you weren’t sure if you should tell someone about or not? It’s a sticky situation that a lot of people run...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Im really sad right now.
My friend is kinda of off and on. Some days shes nice to me then bam shes mean and ignores me. THis week it has gotten worse. We play on the same sports teamand she started yelling at me and blamed me for the goals.I tried talking to her but she jus ignores me. She started making fun of me infront this other girl and they started laughing. there the cool girls of the school. IM not surewhat to do.Shes bffs with my bff andim stuck. SHE ignores me and i dont knowwhat to do. HELP?????????

It seems to me like she is not really a BFF. Your best friend should not be mean to you in anyway, they are suppose to be nice and supportive. Have you tried talking to your other BFF? Maybe she is dealing with the same problems! I know it's hard, but you should maybe consider just ignoring her and moving on to some new friends.
mailyse f.

by bribri4ever on 10/15/2012 3:42:03 PM

tht is so sad he cheating on trish i feel bad and if i was ally i would do the same thing also the mom is funny mailyse f.

by Magskelly on 10/15/2012 3:12:08 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!! Plz!!!
I'm new to a school (6th grade) And I want to know how to get in with the popular kids. At camp, I spent 20 minutes with them an I'm friends with all them, but I don't always hang out with them. How can I get them to want to be with me. Also, how do I get over an obsession. IM GETTING ANNOYING! And how can I get my crush to like me by the end of MS? I love this site!!!!
Thanks. Smile

Hey girl,

Check out our "new school" tag at http://www.girlslife.com/tag/new-school.aspx for tons of posts on adjusting to a new school and making friends. If you think you're overwhelming your crush, try letting him text you first or talking to him a little less unless he starts the conversation. There's no one way to make a guy like you, but you can start by becoming friends and getting to know each other (that way, he'll see how cool you are!)

Meghan D.

by Jellybean101 on 10/13/2012 10:10:04 PM

join my club fashion lovers<3. thx

by ellieamelia on 10/13/2012 6:39:09 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? Check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I'm on every day! Thanks <3

by myfatsquirrel on 10/13/2012 12:01:35 PM

I agree with Laura. I will tune in for the new episode of Austin & Ally.

by otter77 on 10/13/2012 8:24:41 AM

Best club ever!!!!! Join The Pretty Commitee!!!!!

by MassieBlock17 on 10/13/2012 7:53:33 AM

Please join my club Live Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 10/13/2012 12:35:07 AM