Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

14 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

15 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

I'm addicted to videogames! Help me hit the "off" button

I’m a computer game/videogame/TV junkie. Every time I go on the computer, I become a zombie. I shut out my parents and friends, and they get really...

Im diabetic (type 1 not type 2) and I really wish i had a flat stomach! im not like fat but i feel like i am, people say that insulin makes you not have a flat stomach but idk and i wanna know is there any way to get there? i have to take my insulin but my pump is annoying and when i wear my bikini you can see it..so not a confidence boost. my parents make fun of me for stuff like that too! and for not having boobs...ugh! not my fault! any advice from diabetic chicas? or really anyone?

by blueeyeddreamer on 3/21/2013 12:48:34 AM

HOPELESS SISTER
I really miss my sister her ex-husband and her are getting back together and my mom said they shouldn't and the got into a fight so I can't see her but her ex drops off my nephew sometimes so I know it's not that bad but I haven't seen her in such a long time and I really miss her and want to see her but she deleted her fb and got a new number and the only way I here from her is if I text the ex and I'm not comfortable doing that but a week ago he texted my mom saying my sis really missis me but she hasn't called me or tried to contact me in any way I don't know what to do but I really miss her.

by Themissannie24 on 1/3/2013 1:36:51 AM

FRIEND OR FOE
I am in a really tight situation you see..... My BFF knows I really like this guy and have been into him for years and she is dating him!! She says her so-called-friends dare her to ask him out but I don't believe it one bit. I mean really, it has 'accidently' happened about 10 times... in ONE year. She has been my friend for 2-3 years now. I really wanna stay her friend, I have told her before I don't like her doing that but she pretends that she is innocent. I give presents to my crush, I gave him a card, a 10$ hat so far this year.. I talk to even my mom about it but she doesn't know anything what I mean. My friend is the nicest person ever but.. What should I do?!

by Dash1432 on 12/26/2012 4:59:23 PM

Mod mod mod
what is this with my friend recently she's getting pissed off of me for no reason earlier today she she said I was a weird dancer and she knows it's because she's a lead dancer and then it's really annoying when she blames me for everything but when our friends do it she just laughs. Our teachers have been noticing that we argue a lot. not really bad words or insults but a lot of sarcasm and stuff. She blames me for everything even our friends noticr. What gives?

Hey babe-

There might be a deeper problem here. Could something be up at home? Is she going through something that she can't really talk about, so instead takes it out with anger? Have you tried talking to her? If not, pull her aside and make sure it's just you to and then ask her what's up. Let her know that the way she's been acting toward you lately is not cool and you want to know why. Don't corner her and make her feel bad, just let her know what you're feeling and that whatever she's going through, you're there to help. xoxo

alexis g.

by LizHeartsLondon on 12/13/2012 5:10:13 AM

I read on this website that sports like gymnastics, which I do competitively, can affect when you get your period. But will it also affect when my boobs start growing and other things like that? I want to know when to be worried.

by mustache_zebra on 12/5/2012 11:37:52 PM

I am really happy. My friend is going to let me help her. HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!

by appleduck101 on 11/25/2012 12:05:09 AM

ok so I can't even look at my crush without blushing how can I even talk to him

by ariel6412 on 11/24/2012 2:27:58 PM

how do i submit something to 'dear carol' for advice?

by jerseygirl98 on 11/21/2012 2:37:47 PM

modmodmodmod
how can i get my hair to grow longer?

Hey girlie, a good way to get it to grow longer is to get your hair trimmed. Trimming your hair will remove all of the dead ends to keep your hair healthy and speed up growth.

Lauren T.

by pandasrock292 on 11/18/2012 7:59:34 PM

Hey need help??!!!Smile Join my club!!!!! Ask us anything and many people will give u answers!!! Join now we need more members!!!!! Join GirlsNeedHelpSmile

by aleale<3paramore277 on 11/14/2012 6:06:46 PM