AN HOUR AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

3 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

I'm addicted to videogames! Help me hit the "off" button

I’m a computer game/videogame/TV junkie. Every time I go on the computer, I become a zombie. I shut out my parents and friends, and they get really...

I have this friend who is in a competitive sport. She amazing at it. She's also super athletic and good at like, everything. The problem is, she can be really conceited about it. She always acts like she's the best in gym class, she once texted me to complain about coming second in a meet, and one time she told me that she was better at baskball than I was! I play basketball and she doesn't. She also acts like she's always right. One time I miss pronounced shot put, and she still taunts me about it!! I'm tired of feeling like such a loser and I'm really tired of being reminded of it. Sometimes she even pokes fun at my size. I don't wanna lose her as a friend. Please send some advice!!Frown

Hey girlie, talk to her about it. Tell her that it bothers you when she makes fun of you and tells you that she's better than you. If she knows that it's a problem, she might be more motivated to stop it.

Lauren T.

by kenbon on 11/11/2012 8:00:53 PM

MODMODMOD hwy this is weird but last week I kissed a girl on the cheek in front of my crush. It was tiny and accidental. Then I was talking with my other friend and I almost kissed her! it was like we were magnets, and this never happened with any boy! Am I gay? My step dad is against being gay but my mom and dad arn't I'm afraid I won't be accepted! help!

Hey girlie, a kiss on the cheek doesn't make you gay. If you're crushing on a boy, then you probably aren't attracted to other girls.

Lauren T.

by LOLGirl109 on 11/4/2012 8:48:14 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask!
Just vist my advice queen page. I'm on every single day. So guess what! NO WAITING!!! Looking forward to helping ya out!

by Becca<3's you on 10/29/2012 8:58:06 PM

I have this friend who is really getting on our groups nerves. She is always yelling and shouting out in class. We feel like she's using her loud voice as a way to show dominance. Within our group we think everyone should be equal. She's also extremely self centered, for example we will be working on a group project and she will ask to bring the project home and tell us that she will do it and them only do it so she gets points and we get low grades on that assignment. We've tried dropping hints. Now what should we do?
Thanks in advance Smile

I think if she tries to take the project home just so you guys get low points I would confront her. That's not fair at all. Maybe if you confront her in a situation like that, things will slowly get better. You just need to make her aware of her behavior and how it makes you guys feel. As long as she doesn't feel like she's being attacked you guys could really get through to her. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by gracezoom144 on 10/23/2012 9:52:30 PM

Please answer A.S.A.P.
I am super worried about my mother .She used to be very anti smoking . Then when I was 9 , I found out that she was smoking around my aunt who visits around once a year( she is a heavy smoker and smokes around 3 packs of ciggarettes in a day)The last year I saw my mom smoke around 3 times a week with her best friend who recently moved close to us . In the past week , she has been smoking about 5 times a day .I have cried sevreal times about it and I am at such a loss .Please give me advice on where to go from here . Thank you so much

Hey auslly123, maybe put a presentation or powerpoint together that explains the damaging effects of smoking. This will show her how concerned you are about her health and will give her lots of reasons to quit. It may also be helpful to look at easy ways to quit smoking. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by auslly123 on 10/21/2012 9:44:07 PM

help i have a crush on this boy but im only 12 so i cant have a boyfriend yet but i want to be his friend. He is really shy so he doesnt really talk alot. i sit next to him in language arts so we get to talk when the teacher says to turn and talk. How can i start talking to him?

Hey girl,

There's nothing wrong with being friends with guys! Talking in class when you're supposed to be discussing the assignment is a great way to break the ice, so you could try continuing that conversation outside of class by asking how his weekend was, how he's liking the class, etc. to get to know him a little better. It will be less awkward once you know each other more!

Meghan D.

by pandasrock292 on 10/19/2012 7:21:27 PM

I have the book "All the stuff your sister never told you"!!!!

by gracezoom144 on 10/17/2012 6:59:35 PM

mod mod mod mod! mod mod mod mooooooooood!
ok so i have a couple of friends in my group and theres this one girl who is really negative and not many people want to be near her. She invited herself to our lunch table last year and she has driven one of my friends away and i miss her soo much! what do i do?

Hey girl, try getting your old friend back by inviting her personally to sit with you. If this new girl makes negative remarks, ask her politely to stop if it's really bothering you and others or try to change the subject and ignore her. Chances are the girl just wants a reaction. If she doesn't get it, she'll stop because it's no longer an effective strategy to.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pandasrock292 on 10/15/2012 8:36:21 PM

I don't really like to think negatively, but a girl was telling me how ugly she is and how the only think she likes about herself is her eyes then I said, "Not really, nobody's ugly some people just have ugly personalities" then she rolled her eyes and said "Easy for you too say, your-" then I asked her "I'm what?" she said "Never mind" what did she mean by that?

Hey hinatagal, she probably thought you were pretty. She was mostly thinking it's easy for you to not think you're ugly, because you're not. No worries she didn't mean anything harsh. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 10/14/2012 10:42:35 PM

the only thing i'm glued to is my computer... and maybe this peice of paper stuch on my finger! HAHAHA

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 10/13/2012 9:44:44 AM