AN HOUR AGO 3x #BellaThorne looked flawless in an updo: http://t.co/IKtgTwrut1

1 HOURS AGO Why "Computer Engineer Barbie" failed miserably: http://t.co/nqF4Fpckgf

COMMENTS

I'm addicted to videogames! Help me hit the "off" button

I’m a computer game/videogame/TV junkie. Every time I go on the computer, I become a zombie. I shut out my parents and friends, and they get really...

I am very addicted... I love to play Minecraft for hours on end or watch Youtube Minecraft videos... I want an Xbox so i can play more Minecraft.... IT IS SO FUN I DON'T WANT TO STOP!!!

by gecos03 on 10/12/2012 10:36:30 PM

I'm sometimes on GL too much;)

by myfatsquirrel on 10/12/2012 10:19:30 PM

I have guy friends like that but most of my friends arent addicted. One friend has admitted she does play too much but it doesnt seem like it to me. I have even heard of people dying from playing non stop 24 hour games. That is crazy. Find a bf, they will help with you managing your time, but they can be addicting too. <3

by fashionqn on 10/12/2012 9:57:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I need any advice you can give me! Ok so I'm really really bad at presenting to the class and I have this big long paper to read in front of my english class on Monday. Every time I get to the front of the room to read a paper I panic, my voice starts shaking and I start to feel really trapped and like I can't get the words out. I guess you can say I have stage fright. Anyway, I've tried thinking possitively and often times haven't even felt very nervous before giving a presentation but something happends as soon as I get to the front of the room and I just shut down and can't do it...something about everybodys eyes on me, I just can't handle it very well.
I know you won't be able to solve this problem for me but if you have any tricks or ideas on how I could help myself stay a little calmer on Monday..I would REALLY appreciate it!! (: Thanks!

Hey girl,

It is totally normal to be nervous, a lot of people are nervous before presentations! Try practicing reading your paper in front of people you're comfortable with, like your family or a friend. Then, when you're reading to the class, imagine you're reading it only to that person again, and you'll be more comfortable. No one at your school is judging you, and I'm sure they'll all be interested in what you have to say. Good luck on the presentation, you'll be great Smile

Meghan D.

by maggie183 on 10/12/2012 6:51:03 PM

mod mod mod
i have a habit of picking on my cuticles! UGH! I use to pick on my nails but I quit 4 yrs ago! My mom grounded me for the whole summer in 3rd grade and i learned my lesson! Although it grows pretty slow...1 month to be long medium length...meh..anywho..um...yeah..I don't wanna get grounded again to learn my lesson, i tried the reward system..Tsk tsk tsk, i forget so easily in a day! And people call me a walking encyclopedia..meh....I wanna stop, my friend does try and stop me, she had a habit too before, now her cuticle area is all darker than her skin area..ew..whenever I heal my cuts which are on 7/10 fingers, I pick on it without knowing a clue like daydreaming! UGH! PLZ GL HELP! GIVE TIPS FOR THAT HABIT AND TO GET LONGER NAILS FASTER AND STRONGER! I do have a nail strengthener/hardener thingy and i put it on as my base coat always, ALLLWAYS! PLZ HELP ME BREAK THIS HABIT! I HAD IT SINCE 2nd grade! It's due to stress or boredom or even no felling at all!

Hey girl,

Wanting to get rid of your habit is a great first step! If you're picking your cuticles without even realizing it, this may be a manifestation of something bigger, like stress or anxiety that manifests itself in nervous energy, so I would speak with a parent or guidance counselor to try to sort out why you're drawn to picking your cuticles. They can also give you tips on how to stop for good and give you tips on other ways to relieve stress, like exercise. The best thing to do for now is talk to your parents or another trusted adult, and they'll help you from there.

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 10/12/2012 5:40:03 PM

I used to be addicted to video games too. I got out of the habit by quitting. I was on a social gaming website and it got out of hand. All I did was quit. Now I look back and see how dumb it was to even spend my time on that game. Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/12/2012 5:13:32 PM

My old best friend used to be the same way, except with her phone. She was always on it and it was annoying because she would ask to come over, then ignore me. Bu if she was hanging out with her other friends, she would always tell me "Got to go". I saw her phone in her pocket and Facebook would be open.It was like I wasn't good enough or something and it hurt. So girls, when you're hanging out with your friends stop texting. (Same rule applies if and when you're driving.)

by scamp24 on 10/12/2012 5:03:21 PM

Well, I like dogs but my mom is allergic, so I decided to be a dog walker. (I have a little experience walking an old neighbor's dog before I moved)How do I get the word out that I am a dog walker? I tried putting it in our community newsletter and handing out business cards in the park, but nothing has happened yet. Thanks!

Hey girl, wow you already sound super business savvy! Handing out cards and getting it in the community newsletter was a great idea! Make sure your fam spreads the news as well. All that's left to do is wait. You're doing great. I hope you get a client soon!

Lauren I.