9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

11 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

My BGF and I chat online every day--are we dating?

There is this boy from school that I chat with on email every day, literally. You can't really call us friends because I only interact with him...

Hey!  Be honest with yourself, do you feel jealous of your friends because they all have this activity in common that you're not a part of? It's ok girl, your friends will still find time for you, and when they discuss their team that's also a chance for you to join in and talk about yours Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/13/2012 4:27:15 PM

How do I become friends with guys out of our little town bubble? I met a guy through track last year but we only texted for about a month. Any suggestions?

Hey! well if there are other clubs or activities that involve other towns maybe consider joining them. also maybe try catching up with that guy from track again, and see what he's up to Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by ljbdaisy on 10/13/2012 2:14:29 PM

There's this kid at school who i like. I catch him staring at me in homeroom and lunch, etc and then he just looks at me weird. We talk sometimes because he's not in any of my classes. When we stay after school, or I tell him something before leaving, he tells me to wait, and he seems very keen to talk to me. Yesterday, it seemed like he was trying to find out where I live. He was asking me what bus I ride and stuff like that. He also tells me that he talks about me at lunch. Does he like me?

Hey! You cant know for sure without asking him, but it definitely seems like he wants to be your friend, and that's awesome Smile

Helen S.

by shadow777 on 10/13/2012 1:24:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I love halloween! I've read ALL your articles on it! But I need ideas on how to decorate my room. I cant really go out and buy things, and i really also want to do it!
Please help!
Love Raeshrimp

hey! I think you should look up a pattern to make a paper spiderweb (kind of like a paper snowflake) online and make a banner out of them for your room Smile

Helen S.

by raeshrimp on 10/13/2012 1:08:26 PM

Please join my club Live Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 10/13/2012 12:33:06 AM

It just sounds like you are friends. If you flirt a lot with each other and talk about wanting to kiss and hold hands and talk about other boy-girl things, then maybe he is your online boy. But it just sounds like you are good friends. Take it to the next level and see what he does, if he goes along with it it may lead to something better.

by fashionqn on 10/13/2012 12:16:28 AM