1 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to look bomb in a beanie: http://t.co/Xtrdpnem4M

4 HOURS AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

COMMENTS

My BGF and I chat online every day--are we dating?

There is this boy from school that I chat with on email every day, literally. You can't really call us friends because I only interact with him...

Help! So I REALLY like this guy, and I've known him for a few years. I started liking him in the middle of last year, and my best friend likes him too! But, we're cool about it! Anyways, my friends and I think he really liked me last year, but I only see him at lunch this year. I was dared to go and hug (first name). Instead, I patted him on the head and told his friend (my friend too) to tell him it as dare. He did, and my crush just chuckled! It turns out that I went to the wrong guy too! Apparently my darer had only said the first name so I thought of my crush first! Now I feel awkward because I told him myself it was a dare, I didn't get a hug, and I really like him! What do I do?

by PurplePocky on 11/1/2012 7:49:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
me and my bf have been datin for a little more than a week. my mom doesnt kno. and i dont kno what her reaction will be. I rele think i shld tell her. but how?

Hey! Just tell her you've started dating someone. Come right out and say it like that then it'll be over quick and she'll probably be fine with it Smile

Helen S.

by supersmileyface27 on 10/27/2012 4:07:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD !! All my friends have had a guy like them and then there's me . They all say i'm pretty but i honestly don't think so and there are loads of people who think i just say that to get compliments but i don't.Anyway a boy has never liked me and i've never gone out with anyone unlike all my friends? It's never bothered me until now. there are no guys in my group of friends and i would like to join youth club but the people there don't like me .
What should I do ??
Thanks

Hey girly, it's entirely possible that guys have or even do like you but they are just too shy to say anything. Also, if you really think about it, I'm pretty sure that there are other girls who have never had a BF. Most of my friends didn't start dating until their junior or senior year of highschool and some didnt start till college! So relax, there is plenty of time so don't let it bother you! keep an eye out for cuties and flirt flirt flirt. And In the meantime, ust have a great time with your gal friends.

Lauren I.

by ellen123 on 10/24/2012 9:40:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I have this guy friend. Hes not the complete, but still the opposite from me. He plays soccer, I play softball, hes quiet, I'm loud, etc. We have almost every class together and we sit near each other in math and in social studies. During social studies me and him always play this game were the person sticks out there foot while the other tries to use both feet to pull off the persons shoe. Weird right? Well yesterday and today when we did the game, I got like weird butterflies in my stomach. Does this mean i like him? Hes be opening up to me a lot lately and I want to talk to him more. ~Please help(:~

Hannah H.

by kitkatgurl44 on 10/18/2012 3:59:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm so nervous! I'm no sure what to do! Ok so there is this guy I kinda like. He is in my computer class and I think he flirts with me. and today someone said to me "He likes you! It'a so obvious!" And then the guy I like just kinda smiled shyly and seemed a little mad at the guy who said that. I would go out with him but I've never had a boyfriend and I'm not sure if my parents would let me. Also a girl from my soccer team said he has a girlfriend according to his Facebook! What do you think I should do?

Hannah H.

by Augie on 10/18/2012 3:36:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I am tired of keeping my feelings locked up. When I like a guy I want to be able to tell him. I want to be able to show myself and not hold back. just don't have the confidence to not be rejected. Most of the time I like older guys, and I am in other activities with them, so I'm afraid if I tell the truth things will get awkward. Any advice? I need to be able to put myself out there because although I have friends I need to be told I love you.

Hey girl, know you don't need a boyfriend to be loved. That said, I don't see why you should be afraid to ask a guy to hang one on one. Try to get to know him better, flirt and send vibes you're interested romantically if you two hit it off. With enough hints, he can go forward if he feels the same way about you. Just put yourself out there basically and see what happens! Best of luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 10/15/2012 8:54:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I have these two guy friends we'll call them x and y. I like both of them and i want to ask one of them out but i don't know which one! x is sweet and we have academic meets together. Y is sweet too but he's a bit awkward around me and he doesn't show a lot of emotion when we talk. What do I do?? Thanks!Smile

Hey girlie, think about who makes you the happiest. You want to be with a boy who makes you feel like they're always protecting you and will always be there for you. Also think about who you're really most interested romantically. Would you want to kiss both of them, or is there one that you really like more than the other?

Lauren T.

by ilovebball13 on 10/14/2012 7:17:28 PM

I always text my boyfriend first! He never texts me first, only when i first gave him my number. But when we start texting, it's like we will never stop until one of our phones dies. Why does he never text me first? We dont really talk much in person.

Hey girl,

Why your boyfriend doesn't text you first is something you need to ask him! He might just not like texting, but you should talk to him about it to make sure you both are on the same page. I would also try talking in person or on the phone when you can to make sure you have a personal relationship and not just a texting one!

Meghan D.

by clll4321 on 10/13/2012 10:57:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please help. Where I live there have been several child abductions. I'm getting scared. The abductor/murderer is getting closer. I'm really scared. So scared that I've gnawed all my nails off and I'm startled by everything. Please help. I'm terrified.

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry that's happening around you, and I hope that all of the children are returned safely to their families! I would definitely talk to your parents about how you're feeling--they can definitely comfort you and will be happy to know how you're feeling and how this is affecting you. They can also show you the security measures on your house and what you can do to protect yourself. You could also talk to them about taking a self-defense class at school or your local community center.

Meghan D.

by Redkyffin on 10/13/2012 10:21:55 PM

Ok, I can't hold it in any longer. IT'S HILARY DUFF. Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/13/2012 9:24:55 PM

Hey!  Be honest with yourself, do you feel jealous of your friends because they all have this activity in common that you're not a part of? It's ok girl, your friends will still find time for you, and when they discuss their team that's also a chance for you to join in and talk about yours Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/13/2012 4:27:15 PM

How do I become friends with guys out of our little town bubble? I met a guy through track last year but we only texted for about a month. Any suggestions?

Hey! well if there are other clubs or activities that involve other towns maybe consider joining them. also maybe try catching up with that guy from track again, and see what he's up to Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by ljbdaisy on 10/13/2012 2:14:29 PM

There's this kid at school who i like. I catch him staring at me in homeroom and lunch, etc and then he just looks at me weird. We talk sometimes because he's not in any of my classes. When we stay after school, or I tell him something before leaving, he tells me to wait, and he seems very keen to talk to me. Yesterday, it seemed like he was trying to find out where I live. He was asking me what bus I ride and stuff like that. He also tells me that he talks about me at lunch. Does he like me?

Hey! You cant know for sure without asking him, but it definitely seems like he wants to be your friend, and that's awesome Smile

Helen S.

by shadow777 on 10/13/2012 1:24:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I love halloween! I've read ALL your articles on it! But I need ideas on how to decorate my room. I cant really go out and buy things, and i really also want to do it!
Please help!
Love Raeshrimp

hey! I think you should look up a pattern to make a paper spiderweb (kind of like a paper snowflake) online and make a banner out of them for your room Smile

Helen S.

by raeshrimp on 10/13/2012 1:08:26 PM

Please join my club Live Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 10/13/2012 12:33:06 AM

It just sounds like you are friends. If you flirt a lot with each other and talk about wanting to kiss and hold hands and talk about other boy-girl things, then maybe he is your online boy. But it just sounds like you are good friends. Take it to the next level and see what he does, if he goes along with it it may lead to something better.

by fashionqn on 10/13/2012 12:16:28 AM