AN HOUR AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

4 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

5 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 2 winners

Droppin’ temps got ya shiverin’? Cozy up to our favorite boots ‘n’ jackets picks this fall. From bum-kickin’ combat boots to chic wool coats, we’re giving away...

Do people actually win this???

by starlily10 on 10/15/2012 6:53:33 PM

i never win but I'm nt givin up < >

by sockmonky on 10/14/2012 9:05:09 PM

I won a like a while ago and never got my prize? Did anyone else get theirs?

by superreader101 on 10/14/2012 12:58:28 AM

Eek! I hope I win the boots on the 22nd or those slippers on the 16 for me and my grandmothers brithdays this month!

by milkteaboba on 10/13/2012 10:15:46 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAA. im done.

by katelyngaz on 10/13/2012 2:20:17 PM

GRRRRRRRRRR! still didn't win. Frown

by galegirl on 10/13/2012 11:36:44 AM

i never win...i spend 10 minutes just voting every day...never...won...a...thing sad face

by avaflava11 on 10/12/2012 11:08:47 PM

MODMODMOD
I won 6 weeks ago and I still haven't received my prize. I already emailed Brittany and I got no response. I'm starting to get fed up what should I do?

Hey girl,

I would wait a week or two from the original email and then follow up. You can also email trish@girlslife.com. Congrats on winning Smile

Meghan D.

by XxviviannaxX on 10/12/2012 10:13:55 PM

Moderator,
I just wanted to say thanks soo much for letting me win! My birthday is Oct. 26 and this always what I wanted! Thank you so much GL u rock Smile

Your welcome, girl! Glad you were able to win for your bday month!  And Happy Birthday from everyone at GL.

Lauren I.