Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guysđź™…:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

4 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

5 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 2 winners

Droppin’ temps got ya shiverin’? Cozy up to our favorite boots ‘n’ jackets picks this fall. From bum-kickin’ combat boots to chic wool coats, we’re giving away...

OMG OMG OMG OMG I WON!!! Thank you so much GL!!! Right on time for my birthday Oct. 26!!! Thanks so much! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/12/2012 5:17:54 PM

Kilgore7, they just randomly pick people. Im guessing its probably on a computer. Don't give up on entering! Ive won two times and ive gotten them a few weeks ago. Don't give up!

by snowver11 on 10/12/2012 5:07:09 PM

mod mod mod
okay so like my mom and her friend got into a BIG fight. and i really liked my moms friend she was really nice and awesome but now they wont talk to each other. They wont even get 2gether 4 my lil sis and my moms friends daughters sake cuz they r besties. i really miss her and i want them 2 be friends again but i dont wanna get in trouble 4 doin something wrong. is there anything i can do? plz help!

Hey girl,

It's great that you're concerned for your mom and her friend, but they might both need some time to cool off before they're ready to talk to each other again. I would wait a few days after the fight and then try to bring up the topic calmly with your mom by saying you miss their family and liked spending time with them. If the moms aren't ready to make up yet, you could mention that you've noticed your sis is down for not being able to see her friend--that might make your mom open up, because she won't want your sis and her friend to be unhappy. Think of when you disagree with your friends--after some time, you get along again, right? Hopefully the same will be true for your mom.

Meghan D.

by fiafia17 on 10/12/2012 5:05:40 PM

I really hope I win those boots on the 29th which is FYI my birthday! Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 10/12/2012 5:00:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please help me I've been trying to win for a while and i dont know how to win

Hey girly, all you have to do is enter and make sure you fill out any info the entry form asks for. And keep your fingers crossed! We get tons and tons of entries. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by Cecily12586 on 10/12/2012 4:44:02 PM

Congratulations to the girls who won Smile Wish I did 2!!

by genieinabottle on 10/12/2012 4:35:51 PM

I don't mean to sound like a complainer, but how exactly do you guys pick people? It's frustrating to see other people being picked.

by kilgore7 on 10/12/2012 4:30:44 PM

i wish i won the comabt boots they look so cute!!!:'(

by Beanie3213 on 10/12/2012 4:06:10 PM

i think i won!

by lshedd123 on 10/12/2012 3:11:31 PM

Whoa! I think i won! Wow! I didn't think i would win, i barely even entered it too. Smile

by lshedd123 on 10/12/2012 2:55:16 PM