AN HOUR AGO Can't wait to hear from @GlamourGals founder Rachel Doyle at #GLrockyourlife! Get your tix here: http://t.co/FQI3ZCrIfR

AN HOUR AGO Tells us what you thought of our April/May 2015 music issue: http://t.co/g4ZwCpOGGn

AN HOUR AGO RT @aijamayrock: @girlslifemag @InternQueen So excited to be speaking!!!😃❤️

COMMENTS

Snag GL intern Alexis' awesome hairstyle

When I’m styling my hair there are two main rules I live by 1. It has to be no-fuss and 2. It’s gotta be quick! Braids and...

Is this supposed to work? cause it doesn't. super cute after ido it. 5 minutes later... all the hair fell out. only if......

by cutedoggy411 on 12/18/2012 7:30:33 PM

this does NOT work on my hair. lol, my hair is too long and thick.

by wishuponastar97 on 11/13/2012 6:30:00 PM

MOD,
When does the December/January 2012/2013 issue come out?

mid-November!

Alexis G.

by luvleylady13 on 10/16/2012 8:03:37 AM

Can you do this style with curly hair? Also I would like it if you put more hairstyles on here for people with curly hair because their really hard for me to find!!

by speedyviolin on 10/13/2012 6:17:03 PM

i saw t his last night so i tried it today and its so cute i am definatley wearing it to school one day.

by jazmine ann on 10/13/2012 12:21:48 PM

MOD! MOD! What are #hashtags? I see ppl use them all the time in texts. Thanks!

Hey girl,

Hashtags are used on Twitter to signify talking points--you can click on a hashtag and see what other people are saying about that subject. People might use them in a text to emphasize an important point or subject of the text.

Meghan D.

by myfatsquirrel on 10/12/2012 10:56:45 PM

Modmodmod Smile
ok so me and my bff are going to a corn maze tomorrw night and you try to finish it in the dark and people jump out and try to scare you Smile so i was wondering what should i wear? it will be very cold once it starts getting dark, but we will be there before as well. also what things do you think i should put in my bag? for the maze, thanks so much! ps sorry its long Smile

Hey girl,

That sounds really fun! If it's outside and will be cold, I would wear pants (probably jeans) and wear or bring a sweatshirt or jacket. For your back I would bring a water and maybe a snack if you are allowed depending on how long you'll be there. You may also want bug spray. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by sailaway11 on 10/12/2012 6:41:17 PM

Everytime I try to do this my hair poofs up at the top... I can never do anything with my hairFrown

by blossompie on 10/12/2012 5:38:43 PM

Want your fave fragrance to last all night at prom? Layer a shower gel, body lotion and perfume in the same scent.

Do you and your BFF ever argue?

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.