AN HOUR AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

COMMENTS

Snag GL intern Alexis' awesome hairstyle

When I’m styling my hair there are two main rules I live by 1. It has to be no-fuss and 2. It’s gotta be quick! Braids and...

Is this supposed to work? cause it doesn't. super cute after ido it. 5 minutes later... all the hair fell out. only if......

by cutedoggy411 on 12/18/2012 7:30:33 PM

this does NOT work on my hair. lol, my hair is too long and thick.

by wishuponastar97 on 11/13/2012 6:30:00 PM

MOD,
When does the December/January 2012/2013 issue come out?

mid-November!

Alexis G.

by luvleylady13 on 10/16/2012 8:03:37 AM

Can you do this style with curly hair? Also I would like it if you put more hairstyles on here for people with curly hair because their really hard for me to find!!

by speedyviolin on 10/13/2012 6:17:03 PM

i saw t his last night so i tried it today and its so cute i am definatley wearing it to school one day.

by jazmine ann on 10/13/2012 12:21:48 PM

MOD! MOD! What are #hashtags? I see ppl use them all the time in texts. Thanks!

Hey girl,

Hashtags are used on Twitter to signify talking points--you can click on a hashtag and see what other people are saying about that subject. People might use them in a text to emphasize an important point or subject of the text.

Meghan D.

by myfatsquirrel on 10/12/2012 10:56:45 PM

Modmodmod Smile
ok so me and my bff are going to a corn maze tomorrw night and you try to finish it in the dark and people jump out and try to scare you Smile so i was wondering what should i wear? it will be very cold once it starts getting dark, but we will be there before as well. also what things do you think i should put in my bag? for the maze, thanks so much! ps sorry its long Smile

Hey girl,

That sounds really fun! If it's outside and will be cold, I would wear pants (probably jeans) and wear or bring a sweatshirt or jacket. For your back I would bring a water and maybe a snack if you are allowed depending on how long you'll be there. You may also want bug spray. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by sailaway11 on 10/12/2012 6:41:17 PM

Everytime I try to do this my hair poofs up at the top... I can never do anything with my hairFrown

by blossompie on 10/12/2012 5:38:43 PM