9 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

13 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Utterly outrageous popcorn caramel apples

For a twisted treat as Halloween approaches, give the classic caramel apple a crunchy makeover with our favorite movie-marathon treat, popcorn! This recipe will create the most out-of-this-world...

Yum looks delish also easy to make i dont celebrate halloween but im still making these for me and my sibs

by hgrules on 10/21/2012 6:09:21 PM

I'm gonna make this right now! Looks DELICIOUS!!!!! Smile

by gemstone_smile5 on 10/20/2012 12:42:54 AM

OOOOOOOH MY Chocolate waffles! They look so good! Stupid braces!

by hidi75 on 10/15/2012 6:30:44 PM

That looks toats delish, but wouldent that kill your teeth i mean i would love to eat that but its not worth my smile!

xoxo, Kitty

by Nemo3 on 10/15/2012 12:11:51 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod! Mod! Mod!
I'm throwing a cupcake party!!! Can you give me some ideas on what to do other than make cupcakes? Like games to play, things to do. How to throw a good party ( I haven't thrown a party in a while)? Thanks in advance!!

Hey girl,

check out our "how to throw a killer party" tag for tons of great posts on party ideas, including one with tips from Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez on cupcake parties! Have fun with your friends Smile http://www.girlslife.com/tag/how-to-throw-a-killer-party.aspx

Meghan D.

by saysay65 on 10/13/2012 11:00:51 PM

yumm!!!

by Ash166 on 10/13/2012 6:44:27 PM

aah i cant eat caramel apples w/braces. i eat popcorn but idk if im allowed to though..lol. abyway, im TOTALLY trying this when i get them off!!

by lilmissamazing on 10/13/2012 6:29:56 PM

i don't care about my braces, i'm eating this!!!!!

by sammyy99 on 10/13/2012 12:05:28 PM

Dang. The 3 things I can't eat with braces....looks good though!

by myfatsquirrel on 10/13/2012 11:35:57 AM

That looks hideous, tone down the sweet stuff!!
The one desert I LOVE when it comes to apples is apple pie.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 10/13/2012 11:16:08 AM