1 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

2 HOURS AGO 3 ways to keep peace between the boyfriend and the bestie: http://t.co/ZVy3KERHrl

3 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

COMMENTS

7 crazy-cool costumes you haven't seen before

From vampires and witches to princesses and Transformers, you probably think you’ve seen it all. Everyone seems to have the same costume on Halloween, but that doesn’t...

Mod mod mod I know this sounds weird, but I really want my Halloween costume this year to be cute and flattering, like a black cat. I want to look hot! Help?

Hey MusicIsLove123, the black cat costume could be really cute. Either get a black jumpsuit, one piece, leotard, or black tank and leggings. Black flats, boots or low heels will complete the look. Wear your hair down and curly, with black cat ears as a headband, click this link for a full face look idea(http://www.google.com/imgres?q=black+cat+eye+makeup&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1010&bih=684&tbm=isch&tbnid=N_KbZW1-mUZZrM:&imgrefurl=http://www.allure.com/makeup-looks/2011/halloween-costume-and-makeup-how-tos&docid=JYYqhQMDw53OnM&imgurl=http://www.allure.com/images/makeup-looks/2011/11/cat-costume.jpg&w=420&h=560&ei=exCEUJHUG5GF0QHJoYCgDg&zoom=

1&iact=hc&vpx=105&vpy=208&dur=2355&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=150&ty=123&sig=

116403603799095624184&page=1&tbnh=154&tbnw=121&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=

1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:86). Don't forget jewelry. Maybe gold or silver necklaces, or sparkly rings and bracelets. Sorry that link is so long and hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MusicIsLove123 on 10/21/2012 10:38:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
this halloween, i wanna wear green contacts with my costume. i dont have a ton of money to spend on it and the best ones i can find for $10 or less are the ones where theyre translucent. i have light brown eyes and i was wondering if it would look okay. theyd be emerald green translucent contacts.

Hey girl,

I would talk to your parents to check the safety about colored contacts before wearing them with your costume, because you don't want anything that could hurt your eyes. Have a great Halloween!

Meghan D.

by madisonave on 10/19/2012 9:09:19 PM

Hi I'm having alot of trouble with finding a Halloween costume that I like! Its always either too "sexy" or innapropriate for my age (im twelve), its childish, its too expensive, its not in my size, or my parents disapporve! i really want something cute and cool pleas please help!!!

Hey girl,

Here are a few more posts with Halloween costume ideas!

Meghan D.

by mckenster on 10/19/2012 8:36:23 PM

There is this boy in my gym class who I think is absolutely adorable. I'm not sure if I like him or if I like the things I get to do with him (hold hands, have him lift me up & hold me in his arms, play football, weird things we do in gym class!). We met only about a month ago but we've become pretty friendly. I think he likes me as a person, which is great. Maybe someday he'll like me as more but I'm really awkward and I really stink at flirting. Do you have any flirting tips?

Hannah H.

by smiley.<3 on 10/18/2012 6:05:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ive had a crush on this guy for 2 years and now im in 7th grade and i have gym with his sister. i really want to be her friend but would that be weird? oh and i like this other guy and he is always playing with my ponytail and he also drank out of my drink today i wouldn't have cared but hw was out sick yesterday so idk what to about that. and they are both flirts to every girl and do u think they like me? and should i be her friend?

Hey girly, sure you should be her friend, why not! It's always good to have more friends. And as for the guys, if they are super flirty with all the girls than it may or may not mean anything that they are flirty with you. Try flirting back and see where things go. And as for getting sick, I hope his bad germs are gone by now! =) Good luck, babe.

Lauren I.

by Raibow_Magic on 10/17/2012 4:28:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
me and my friends don't know if we are going to trick or treat this year cause we think we're getting too old. (13)
specifically me and one of my friends want to coordinate or be twins if we do go. so should we go or not? and if we do what should me and my friend be???
Thanks!!
Smiles!!!<3

Hey girly, it's up to you! if you want to go then i think you should def go and have fun! You def arn't to old, so take advantage of the free candy while you still can! If you don't want to go, skip it for something else you both thing is fun. Twins is a great idea if you do go trick or treating. You'll need really similar or matching outfits and matching hair. =) Check out this article for more ideas. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/10/10/5-wicked-Halloween-costume-ideas-for-you-and-your-crew.aspx
Lauren I.

by webbi99 on 10/17/2012 3:59:27 PM

ok i have no idea what to be for Halloween and its so soon!! any ideas BTW im 13 have blue eyes and really dark brown hair.THANKS!!!!
Butterflies!!

Hey girly, you could always do a group thing with your buds. check out this article for some costume tips! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/10/10/5-wicked-Halloween-costume-ideas-for-you-and-your-crew.aspx
Lauren I.

by webbi99 on 10/17/2012 3:55:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod For Halloween I want to be princess Peach from Paper Mario if you are familar with it. What should I do for a costume? I am going to find her pink dress but what else?

Hey girly, Princess Peach is a great costume! Wear a pink dress, white gloves, and a tiara!

Lauren I.

by 15hayhay on 10/17/2012 3:32:55 PM

Ha! My little brother was a jellyfish last year!!

by Gabriella123 on 10/16/2012 9:28:47 PM

me and my friend are going to be scrubbing bubbles!! someone should be the green giant dude! or Elmo!!! Smile

by gabbyw123 on 10/16/2012 9:03:52 PM

The tornado idea is cool

by I Luv Carson on 10/16/2012 8:09:22 PM

@Lovekatniss23, you should wear a cute, comfy tee and jeans if it's going to be chilly. But if it's supposed to be warm, you should wear capris and tennis cute tennis shoes. For hair, just put in it a pony tail or put on a headband that matches your outfit. Good luck and have fun at the state fair.

by scamp24 on 10/16/2012 4:38:14 PM

The Jellyfish idea sounds cool Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/16/2012 4:33:22 PM

Pinklol56 of course its okay to go trick or treating no matter what your age! Don't pay attention to anyone who thinks you shouldn't go! Just tell them that your having fun and that they missed out! Do what you want not what they think you should do! Halloween is fun and it only comes once a year so go for it girl! You could try to see if you have any close friends who wont judge you and go with you! (I hope you see this!)

by 15hayhay on 10/16/2012 3:35:51 PM

What's a cute outfit idea plus hair idea for going to the state fair?

Hey girl! you'll want to dress comfy, cute, and warm all at the same time. How about a pair of jeans, cowboy boots, a thermal and scarf. Or leggings, boots and a sweater dress. Do your hair in a cute braid or bun and you'll be set to go! Have fun!

Lauren I.

by Lovekatniss23 on 10/16/2012 3:32:42 PM

My friend was twister 3 years ago

by ColosalMascara on 10/16/2012 3:31:43 PM

is it ok to go trick or treating when ur 13? i want to but will i get laughed at?

It's totally okay!  As long as you dress up, of course. If your feeling self conscious, volunteer to take a younger sib, cousin or neighbor.

Lauren I.

by pinklol56 on 10/16/2012 1:00:55 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask! Smile

by icecream8975 on 10/16/2012 10:50:56 AM

These ideas were great... but me and my best friend still don't know what to be for halloween! We're 14 and 15 and we want co-ordinating costumes or the same one so we can be twins. Please help! Thanks!

Hmm what about Thing 1 & Thing 2? You could by red t-shirts and write on them with fabric markers! Definitely identical.

Alexis G.

by LittleRockstar on 10/16/2012 10:20:57 AM

Hey Chicas! Check out my club, Style SPy. It's all about fashion, hair, and makeup! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 10/16/2012 12:43:41 AM