9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Abracadabra! Our 5 fave movie and TV witches ever

Here at GL, we’re all about girl power. And with Halloween around the corner, we wanted to take a look at some of this spooky season’s most...

*Boy Problems ASAP*
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17 Join DA CLUB!!!!!!!

by AarynJ on 10/20/2012 8:15:56 PM

Alex Russo is a wizard not a witch but shes still totally awesome

by brooke03 on 10/20/2012 8:10:50 PM

Don't forget Piper from Charmed! She was the best Smile Though I do love Marnie, Sabrina, and Alex.

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/17/2012 5:43:31 PM

Hermione Granger definitely.

by NLdancer on 10/17/2012 3:07:56 PM

I loved Sabrina the teenage witch! And Halloweentown is my favorite Halloween movie. Smile

by dottie5 on 10/16/2012 10:47:05 PM

Alex Russo def.

by aki2000 on 10/16/2012 9:54:28 PM

I love Hermione, and am currently watching Harry Potter too haha Smile
Hey, i just found out my BGF really likes me...the prob is i have a huge crush on another guy.....i heard he was thinking bout asking me out and i need ideas n how to turn him down nicely and how to not let it be awkward between us

by LilyLookALike on 10/16/2012 9:00:02 PM

@puddinface7 Don't worry, girl! It'll all come in time. Besides, you're only in the seventh grade, you have your whole life ahead of you. I'm almost 15, in the 9th grade, and I've never been seriously asked out either. For right now, just enjoy life with your friends. Sometimes it's great to be single!

by artsy1997 on 10/16/2012 7:50:08 PM

Hermione and Morgana Tong

by coldplay12 on 10/16/2012 7:03:24 PM

Hermione and Alex Russo all the way!

by gracezoom144 on 10/16/2012 6:46:31 PM