1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

Get Blake's bouncy waves for school

We love Blake—and her bountiful, bouncy waves. While we’re all for the latest heat tools, you can steal her easy style for school mornings with our quick...

MOD MOD MOD!!
I always try to curl my hair but the curls never last and I put mousse and hairspray in my hair but NOTHING works my curls are usually gone before I leave my house. Is there a way I can get my hair to stay?

hey! you should try extra strength Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Glitter_Freak on 1/3/2013 7:44:18 PM

Hey girls! There's a reason that this club exists-- and this reason is to give advice on boy troubles! I'm on GL almost everyday and have experience with guy troubles. Take a look at my new, improved club and ask a question--you won't regret! Just type in the searchbox: Middle School Love(: and you will find it!

by neo6m on 12/21/2012 4:44:59 PM

mod mod mod
so, when i try to curl it -even with a curling iron- it falls out withen minutes because i have thick, extreamly straight hair. i want to curl it for my semi-formal, but they won't stay. are there any hair stlyes that'll be pretty for semi and work with my hai
mailyse f.

by soccacheer on 11/19/2012 4:20:51 PM

MODMODMOD
Every time i try to curl my hair, it falls out almost instantly because my hair is too thick. i really want to curl my hair my semi-formal, but it would only fall out-even with a curling iron! are there any hairstyles that would work with thick (but dosn't look it), stright hair and look good for a dance?

Try putting your hair in a bun! It will be out of your way and works best for thick hair!
mailyse f.

by soccacheer on 11/19/2012 3:49:47 PM

MODMODMODMOD
how can i get bouncy curls like these, but without pain!!! I have tried sleeping in these, but they gave me a headache and i couldn't sleep and i ended up taking this out at like midnight! HELP ME PLEASE!

Hey girlie, try a curling iron. The smaller the curling iron, the tighter and bouncier your curls are going to be.

Lauren T.

by kpianoplayer on 11/18/2012 5:17:30 PM

Mod!Mod!Mod!

I got a haircut today it's shoulder length.I have thick wavy hair.what product can i use to enhance my waves under $10?

thanks

by olivia19 on 11/1/2012 7:10:48 PM

i already have those type of waves naturally

by beccamadaline on 10/16/2012 8:46:59 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
Okay, so when shaving your armpits, people always say "Underarm hair grows in all directions, so you need to shave up, down, and across." I was wondering, how do you know which hairs are growing in what direction? How do you know which way to shave? Thanks!

Hey girl, when I shave my arm pits, I generally just shave down. It's hard to tell what specific direction hairs are growing, but I've generally found success just going one way with my razor. Multiple can lead to razor cuts.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/15/2012 8:20:34 PM

I saw blood in my underwear, so I think I got my period. But whenever I pee, it stings. Is that normal? Help!

Hey girl, keep an eye on it. If it continues, let your mom know. Chances are it's just your period. Be sure to wear and change your pad regularly!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by HappySunshine on 10/15/2012 7:58:54 PM

This Wedensday is Nerd Day at school but I dont know what to wear. Everyone keeps saying wear fake glasses and suspenders and I had them but my friend broke both. I really want to dress up but I dont know what to wear. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, my suggestion is to research some famous nerds in entertainment and see how they dressed. Then try to mimic them: glasses are a pretty good start, but the hair style and outfit can be just as essential.

xoxo