AN HOUR AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

1 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

Get Blake's bouncy waves for school

We love Blake—and her bountiful, bouncy waves. While we’re all for the latest heat tools, you can steal her easy style for school mornings with our quick...

I always try to curl my hair but the curls never last and I put mousse and hairspray in my hair but NOTHING works my curls are usually gone before I leave my house. Is there a way I can get my hair to stay?

hey! you should try extra strength Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Glitter_Freak on 1/3/2013 7:44:18 PM

Hey girls! There's a reason that this club exists-- and this reason is to give advice on boy troubles! I'm on GL almost everyday and have experience with guy troubles. Take a look at my new, improved club and ask a question--you won't regret! Just type in the searchbox: Middle School Love(: and you will find it!

by neo6m on 12/21/2012 4:44:59 PM

mod mod mod
so, when i try to curl it -even with a curling iron- it falls out withen minutes because i have thick, extreamly straight hair. i want to curl it for my semi-formal, but they won't stay. are there any hair stlyes that'll be pretty for semi and work with my hai
mailyse f.

by soccacheer on 11/19/2012 4:20:51 PM

Every time i try to curl my hair, it falls out almost instantly because my hair is too thick. i really want to curl my hair my semi-formal, but it would only fall out-even with a curling iron! are there any hairstyles that would work with thick (but dosn't look it), stright hair and look good for a dance?

Try putting your hair in a bun! It will be out of your way and works best for thick hair!
mailyse f.

by soccacheer on 11/19/2012 3:49:47 PM

how can i get bouncy curls like these, but without pain!!! I have tried sleeping in these, but they gave me a headache and i couldn't sleep and i ended up taking this out at like midnight! HELP ME PLEASE!

Hey girlie, try a curling iron. The smaller the curling iron, the tighter and bouncier your curls are going to be.

Lauren T.

by kpianoplayer on 11/18/2012 5:17:30 PM

I got a haircut today it's shoulder length.I have thick wavy hair.what product can i use to enhance my waves under $10?

by olivia19 on 11/1/2012 7:10:48 PM

i already have those type of waves naturally

by beccamadaline on 10/16/2012 8:46:59 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
Okay, so when shaving your armpits, people always say "Underarm hair grows in all directions, so you need to shave up, down, and across." I was wondering, how do you know which hairs are growing in what direction? How do you know which way to shave? Thanks!

Hey girl, when I shave my arm pits, I generally just shave down. It's hard to tell what specific direction hairs are growing, but I've generally found success just going one way with my razor. Multiple can lead to razor cuts.

Alyssa B.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/15/2012 8:20:34 PM

I saw blood in my underwear, so I think I got my period. But whenever I pee, it stings. Is that normal? Help!

Hey girl, keep an eye on it. If it continues, let your mom know. Chances are it's just your period. Be sure to wear and change your pad regularly!

Alyssa B.

by HappySunshine on 10/15/2012 7:58:54 PM

This Wedensday is Nerd Day at school but I dont know what to wear. Everyone keeps saying wear fake glasses and suspenders and I had them but my friend broke both. I really want to dress up but I dont know what to wear. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, my suggestion is to research some famous nerds in entertainment and see how they dressed. Then try to mimic them: glasses are a pretty good start, but the hair style and outfit can be just as essential.

Alyssa B.

by gonicole720 on 10/15/2012 5:35:55 PM

Please help me! So I just goty hair cut and I don't like my bangs. I have an oval face with shoulder length hair. My bangs reach below my chin they are jagged and go straight down. When I try to pin them up, the ends stick out. What should I do until it grows out? And then when it does grow out, how should I cut my bangs? Please help! Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear that girl! Bad hair cuts are the worst! Try pinning it up into a small poof and use hairspray to have the ends stay down. You can also try using a hair clip to pin them to the side. Don't worry, your bangs will be grown out in no time!
mailyse f.

by Christ follower on 10/15/2012 2:31:54 PM

Check out the new club, Style Spy. Its all about clothes, makeup, and hair! Two officer positions still open. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 10/15/2012 11:10:30 AM

Make that shiny sequin shirt into a daytime piece by rocking a denim button up over top of it. Leave a couple of buttons undone for a flash of sparkle.
What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!