11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Get gutsy! Why Y-O-U should ask out that cutie

I like this boy, and my guy friend (who’s so sweet) asked him out for me. But the guy said no! I’m so bummed. Do you think...

this may make me sound old fashioned, but girls aren't supposed to ask guys out. to avoid getting into an argument, i'd rather not say why. just try to avoid it.

by monicagrace on 12/11/2012 5:44:08 PM

this happened to me too! Except, it turned out my friend never even asked the guy. You're thinking she's a mean bff, right? Wrong. She knew the guy was about to swap schools, and that we'd never see each other again. If she'd asked and he'd said yes, we would've had an awkward long distance relationship where we never saw each other and we'd eventually break up. If he'd asked and said no, I would have tried to ask him out again and gone all physco-crazy-ex girlfriend on him ( thats what I do after guys reject me... classy.)

by emroxlol on 11/25/2012 9:27:38 PM

MOD MOD!!!
Ok so Im six foot and my guy is barely 5' 3"..... Do you think this will affect our relationship and any tips for maintaining it with the major height difference? Thanks y'all!!!

Hey girlie, such a big height difference probably looks funny right now and might make you a target for kids at school to make fun of. But there's no reason it should bother you or your guy. Just keep your cool and brush off any negative comments. And since I'm assuming your fairly young, a growth spurt is coming his way. Boys keep growing into their 20s so he will get taller.

Lauren T.

by southernbabbe on 11/25/2012 7:57:22 PM

MOD
Hey girl, I'm a jr in highschool and I was wondering if it would be socially weird for me to date s freshman who goes to a different school. I'm going to follow my gut but i was just wondering what the general reaction is to a jr dating a freshman?

hey girl! as long as he's mature enough for you, I don't see anything wrong. That's only a two year difference...if you're feelin' it then i say GO FOR IT.

xoxo

Katie L.

by fired up on 11/21/2012 4:05:49 PM

i like this boy and im not popular at my school and he is and im not sure what to do all the popular kids pick on me and push me around i need some help!! Frown

by wilsoncats on 11/19/2012 6:30:37 PM

ugh i know my friend asked my crushes friend to ask him out for me he said no and then for some reason my other friend asked him out for me he said no what should i do?

by cuuteme on 11/5/2012 7:33:58 PM

I Really Like this Guy in my P.E Class and he doesnt have a girl friend. But he's My Bff's Best friend Should I ask him out because i know he likes Me... Im so Confused!!

by GL's Princess101 on 11/2/2012 7:05:47 PM

I have this really awesome bgf and I want him to go to this rodeo with me and some of my friends. My mom and dad do not know who he is. My mom is kind of protective of me too when it comes to boys, how do I ask my mom if I can have a boy over? I am kind of afraid that she will get mad at me for having a bgf. How should I ask her?

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by yvpizza on 10/27/2012 4:18:34 PM

Thanks alexis g but i forgot to put in my comment that one of my friends told him i like him his cheeks were blushing red and how can i ask in person without getting you know embaressed?help mod

by thecliquegirl on 10/26/2012 8:21:52 PM

Mod mod mod i like this guy that is my friend and i asked him to the dance and he said maybe than didn't reply after that then my friends asked him if he likes me he said no but one of my friends said his cheeks was blushing red i don't know if i should ask him in person if he likes me i'm so confuse.help!

Hey girl-

Most guys aren't going to admit to liking someone if that someone's friends are the ones doing the asking. Ask him in person! Make sure you're in an environment without a ton of people around too, he'll be more likely to open up. xoxo

Alexis G.