8 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

11 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

12 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Get gutsy! Why Y-O-U should ask out that cutie

I like this boy, and my guy friend (who’s so sweet) asked him out for me. But the guy said no! I’m so bummed. Do you think...

Mod Mod Mod
I've liked this guy for a while now and we have become really good friends. He is one of the sweetest guys i have ever met.
I really want to ask him out but im scared he likes another girl. Plus i told him i liked him a while ago when we didnt really know eachother that well and he didnt say anything. What should i do!?
- little miss confused

Hey girl-

The best thing to do is talk to him. Get to know if he does have feelings for another girl by asking him some everyday questions that might hint at his true feelings. If you get the feeling that he isn't into anyone else, ask him out! He'll love the confidence. xoxo

Alexis G.

by palmabluebear on 10/23/2012 8:02:20 AM

I've liked the same guy since second grade and we're in 7th grade now. He found out I liked him in 3rd grade and was cool with it and just told me he didn't feel that way, but still wanted to be friends. He doesn't know I like him anymore. This year a new girl has started trying to b bffs with everyone. My crush and I are in honors classes and she started the year in reg classes. A few weeks after school started she had reg class friends, but got switched to honors classes. She seems okay. she's buddy-buddy with all my friends, but i don't really like her. Also,when our seats got switched in social studies, I get to sit with my crush, but she is two seats away, and I think she likes him. She sits with him in science and even though he's obliv to it she flirts with him all the time. Now, she is butteringp my bff, so my bff says she feels sorry for her. I really like this guy, and want to b more than friends but i don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP!

by Cola on 10/22/2012 5:23:35 PM

HELP!! I really like this guy at school, but I'm not really considered "popular" at my school, and the guy I like is popular. How do I ask him out???

Hey carly553550, well do you have class or lunch with him? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by carly55350 on 10/21/2012 11:57:46 PM

For caroline123...
Try to get a friend to set you two up somehow. That would be the hard part but I would ask a few close friends for some ideas how to land this 'out of your league' guy. But I would look at him just as if he were a normal guy and think of yourself as the catch and not him. Good luck!

by fashionqn on 10/21/2012 11:13:25 PM

ok so I despretly need so advice!! So there's this guy that i am totally crushing on but he's cute, sweet, funny, athletic, smart, and the list goes on and on. He is out of my league by a long shot. But i really want to go out with him. But im afraid that if I do then he will go all over school and tell people that i asked him out and i dont want to be the laughing stock of the whole school. PLEASE HELP ANYONE PLEASE ANSWER IM DESPRET!!!!!!!!!

by caroline123 on 10/21/2012 8:33:16 PM

I really like this guy and I'm about 85% sure that he likes me back. I sometimes send him little cute love notes like ''your sweet" or ''your cute" or "I like you" stuff like that. I am also pretty sure that I am being obvious in my notes that it is from me (I don't write my name on them). I also really want him to send me a note back, but he hasn't yet. Am I annoying him and making him back off by getting the wrong signals from me, or does he not want to respond, or does he just not know it is from me? Also, should I keep sending him notes? If so, what are good cute little love notes that I can just slip in his backpack? And should I be obvious in my notes? Sorry for all the questions! I just really like him and I really want him to like me back <3

Hey LemonLips627, no you never want to be obvious, because that looks desperate. Just play it cool and slip little hints every now and then. I wouldn't send him anymore notes. Show him to his face that you're interested. Always say hi and wave when you see him, compliment him every now and then(not too much) and joke with him. Do you have any classes with him? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by LemonLips627 on 10/18/2012 9:42:48 PM

I have been asked out by a guy I knew but was never close to. I'm scared to date him because im almost 15 and never had a boyfriend,so I don't know what to do. He has had several girlfriends. And I have been kinda liking a guy before him. I told him maybe we should just hangout and see where things go. I don't know what to do. If I pick him I lose my other crush if I try to go for my crush whose older and doesn't go to my school but goes to my games, I will lose a oppotunity with the guy who asked me out. I just don't know what to do. Help. I have to see him in an hour our so, when school starts.

Hey girl-

It's totally normal that you haven't had a serious boyfriend yet-- don't let that mess up your decision. I would love to tell you what to do so that I can take some of the stress away, but when it comes down to it this is your decision and no one can tell you what the right answer is. Just look at your options and think about what would happen if you made a certain decision. Do you like the boy that asked you out? Would you be rilling to risk the possibility of that relationship to go after another that you aren't sure would even happen? At the end of the day you have to side with the choice that will make you the happiest. That is the only thing that truly matters. xoxo

Alexis G.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 10/16/2012 9:30:28 AM

Hey, my problem is that one of guy friends asked me out a few months ago, and I really liked him, but before I said yes, my BFF said that she liked him and I had to say no. so I did, and after a few months he asked my BFF out, and she said yes. Then about two months later, they broke up. And now he likes me, and I like him, an he keeps coming to all my sports event and stuff, but I can't really like him without my BFF finding out! I know she likes him, but technically he asked me out first. Help me please!
-Out Of My Mind

Hey babe-

Situations involving guys and your best buds are very sticky. The best and possibly only solution here is to talk to your BFF. Talk to her about the way you feel, be mature and open about it, and she maybe realize that you've been hurt by all of this too. Let her know that you wouldn't want to sacrifice your friendship for a relationship, but you also think that you deserve to be happy. If you talk to her about it instead of going behind her back or hiding your true feelings from her, she'll be more likely to give you the ok. Good luck! xoxo

Alexis G.

by aidan.mcloone on 10/16/2012 8:27:12 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
Help!!!!! So I have a crush on this ADORABLE guy, but he barely knows I exist.
Last year we sat by each other in science, and we talked all the time. We would do really dumb stuff just to make the other person laugh. I was almost sure he liked me back! Then we got moved away from each other because we talked too much. Now we don't even acknowledge the other person in the hallway! Please help!!! I REALLY like him!!! He's all I think about, and this might seem really creepy, but I've had dreams about us being together for the past two weeks! HOW DO I GET CLOSER TO HIM????? And if I do, I was thinking I could write little note that says "I really like you, do you like me? Check yes no of maybe" do you think that's a good idea? Thanks!

Hey girl-

It sounds like you two were pretty flirty in science class. Maybe it's just tough for him to talk to you because you don't see each other that often? A note is cute, but a tad cliche. I bet he would be totally wowed if you just walked right up to him and said something like "Since we don't sit next to each other in science anymore, maybe we should catch a movie?" If you're not into be that direct try making time to talk to him in the hallway. The next time you pass him say hi! He'll be more apt to say hi next time if you do. Good luck! xoxo

Alexis G.

by turnonthemusic1 on 10/16/2012 6:08:10 AM

Well I have a huge crush on an amazing guy who is older than me by a few years and is totally off limits. The problem is I can't stop thinking about him and it makes me so upset knowing that it's never going to happen. I've tried to get over it but I can't. Every time I see him and talk to him and he smiles at me I get butterflies. I know I need to get over him but I don't know how. Please help!

by Sunny79 on 10/15/2012 10:34:54 PM