Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

3 HOURS AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

COMMENTS

Stick it to stress--and get fit while you're at it!

Being stressed out is the worst. You feel gross, you’re cranky, and to top it all off, your face is joining in on the madness...

I have always had knee problem so do you know any workouts which won't put too much pressure on the knees and may possibly help them?

Hey girl,

Any of our upper body or arm strengthening workouts would be fine for your knees, but I would talk to a doctor or trainer (or your gym teacher!) about developing a personal exercise plan for your knee.

Meghan D.

by keyesalex on 11/23/2012 11:22:00 PM

MOD <3
Ok, truth be told I have a butt like Kim Kardashian, But i have also have thighs I was wondering what a reall good workout is for your upper thighs, or just your whole thighin general?

Hey prettygirlrock69, click these links for articles on thigh workouts:

Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by prettygirlrock69 on 11/8/2012 9:23:27 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
How can I make new friends? I'm not shy it's just hard for me. Thanks! Smile

hey girl! a great way to make new friends is by going to clubs at your school. if you're into cheerleading, try out for the squad! if you're a bookworm, join the book club! you'll be exploring your interests and have access to tons of cool people who share those interests.

xoxo

Katie L.

by flick246 on 10/30/2012 4:18:08 PM

come get advice from my advice queen page Smile cant wait to help you :p ttyl yall Laughing

by katymarielove on 10/27/2012 12:48:35 PM

I have really large thighs! I'm skinny and short, so it makes my look really weired. Is there something i can do that will make them smaller?

Hey girly, you could always workout to get a little leaner and make sure you're picking the right clothes for your bod. Try bootcut jeans over skinny jeans for your best look. xoxo

Lauren I.

by zofiaantczak on 10/19/2012 3:58:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hi im a dancer and recently i have relized how big or large my ribs r! they r really big and the funny thing is that im pretty skinny. my ribs dont make me look skinny though. is there any possible way 2 make them smaller??? even my mom said that they make me look bigger than what i am! its embarrasing?! and please help thanks

Hannah H.

by slgoethel on 10/18/2012 7:21:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
OK. So. I am going to start training soon for mudruns. I'm really out of shape. I have no clue where to start. I have about 6 months before my first one its a 3.1 mile course. But I may also do a mini marathon. Where should i start my training?

Hey girly, you could start training anywhere! Run around your block, visit a track at a gym, school, or community center. Run laps at a park. Wherever you feel comfortable =)

Lauren I.

by Angel07 on 10/17/2012 3:55:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
My face randomly broke out into a ton of pimples this week and I dunno what to do! I wash my face everyday and I thought it was supposed to help. This is urgent im going on vacay next week! What can I do to get rid of them before next Sunday?

Hey girly, your face could be breaking out for tons of reasons. Have you been eating more junk food? Are you about to get your period? To get this sitch back under control, keep hair and hair products off of your face and wash your pillow cases. Avoid touching your face with your hands and go easy on the makeup. If you have to use it, try mineral makeups or acne concealing makeup like the kind from Clean and Clear Make sure to take makeup off at night too. And when you wash your face, use a face wash instead of a bar of soap. I like Nutragena. I hope that helps!

Lauren I.

by baileymoose on 10/17/2012 8:44:14 AM

I think i have a sleeping problem. I'll get in bed fairly early (a little after 9) but i won't fall asleep for a while, beetween 11 or sometimes 1, and then sleep and i have to get up at 7 for school. or I'll fall asleep right away but for like half an hour and wake up and fall asleep in the same pattern for the whole night. I want to sleep, and i relax, but it's like my body won't let me sleep!

Hannah H.

by ColosalMascara on 10/16/2012 3:50:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Help! I was playing on my sisters phone when I noticed some disturbing pictures. They were pictures of my sister and scratches she has made on her body. I am very scared for her, what should I do??

Hey girl-

You need to tell a trusted adult immediately. The most important thing is making sure she is safe. xoxo

Alexis G.