14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Stick it to stress--and get fit while you're at it!

Being stressed out is the worst. You feel gross, you’re cranky, and to top it all off, your face is joining in on the madness...

I have always had knee problem so do you know any workouts which won't put too much pressure on the knees and may possibly help them?

Hey girl,

Any of our upper body or arm strengthening workouts would be fine for your knees, but I would talk to a doctor or trainer (or your gym teacher!) about developing a personal exercise plan for your knee.

Meghan D.

by keyesalex on 11/23/2012 11:22:00 PM

MOD <3
Ok, truth be told I have a butt like Kim Kardashian, But i have also have thighs I was wondering what a reall good workout is for your upper thighs, or just your whole thighin general?

Hey prettygirlrock69, click these links for articles on thigh workouts:

Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by prettygirlrock69 on 11/8/2012 9:23:27 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
How can I make new friends? I'm not shy it's just hard for me. Thanks! Smile

hey girl! a great way to make new friends is by going to clubs at your school. if you're into cheerleading, try out for the squad! if you're a bookworm, join the book club! you'll be exploring your interests and have access to tons of cool people who share those interests.

xoxo

Katie L.

by flick246 on 10/30/2012 4:18:08 PM

come get advice from my advice queen page Smile cant wait to help you :p ttyl yall Laughing

by katymarielove on 10/27/2012 12:48:35 PM

I have really large thighs! I'm skinny and short, so it makes my look really weired. Is there something i can do that will make them smaller?

Hey girly, you could always workout to get a little leaner and make sure you're picking the right clothes for your bod. Try bootcut jeans over skinny jeans for your best look. xoxo

Lauren I.

by zofiaantczak on 10/19/2012 3:58:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hi im a dancer and recently i have relized how big or large my ribs r! they r really big and the funny thing is that im pretty skinny. my ribs dont make me look skinny though. is there any possible way 2 make them smaller??? even my mom said that they make me look bigger than what i am! its embarrasing?! and please help thanks

Hannah H.

by slgoethel on 10/18/2012 7:21:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
OK. So. I am going to start training soon for mudruns. I'm really out of shape. I have no clue where to start. I have about 6 months before my first one its a 3.1 mile course. But I may also do a mini marathon. Where should i start my training?

Hey girly, you could start training anywhere! Run around your block, visit a track at a gym, school, or community center. Run laps at a park. Wherever you feel comfortable =)

Lauren I.

by Angel07 on 10/17/2012 3:55:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
My face randomly broke out into a ton of pimples this week and I dunno what to do! I wash my face everyday and I thought it was supposed to help. This is urgent im going on vacay next week! What can I do to get rid of them before next Sunday?

Hey girly, your face could be breaking out for tons of reasons. Have you been eating more junk food? Are you about to get your period? To get this sitch back under control, keep hair and hair products off of your face and wash your pillow cases. Avoid touching your face with your hands and go easy on the makeup. If you have to use it, try mineral makeups or acne concealing makeup like the kind from Clean and Clear Make sure to take makeup off at night too. And when you wash your face, use a face wash instead of a bar of soap. I like Nutragena. I hope that helps!

Lauren I.

by baileymoose on 10/17/2012 8:44:14 AM

I think i have a sleeping problem. I'll get in bed fairly early (a little after 9) but i won't fall asleep for a while, beetween 11 or sometimes 1, and then sleep and i have to get up at 7 for school. or I'll fall asleep right away but for like half an hour and wake up and fall asleep in the same pattern for the whole night. I want to sleep, and i relax, but it's like my body won't let me sleep!

Hannah H.

by ColosalMascara on 10/16/2012 3:50:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Help! I was playing on my sisters phone when I noticed some disturbing pictures. They were pictures of my sister and scratches she has made on her body. I am very scared for her, what should I do??

Hey girl-

You need to tell a trusted adult immediately. The most important thing is making sure she is safe. xoxo

Alexis G.

by wheelssoccergirl on 10/16/2012 11:42:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Pretty soon my sport that i play will be over :/ what are some good things to do or trying during the off season that will keep me in shape??

Hey girl, I'm a big fan of jogging. Try a 30 minute jog every other day around your neighborhood. It'll keep your cardio up and requires only sneakers!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by niccer13 on 10/15/2012 8:52:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 16. We've been together for 8 months, 2 months ago his parents both died, and the feeling is still very raw for him. We're very close and together a lot. Today I got beat up pretty badly in first period at school. Then at lunch my boyfriend was asking me if I was feeling ok (I'm always quiet, but I guess he noticed). I said I was fine because I didn't want to worry him more than he already is, but I'm in a lot of pain (more mental) from the beating and feel like I need to talk to him about it. I don't know if I can hold it in, I feel like I need to let it out and have somebody listen (I'm not close with family and never had friends).
Do you think it's ok to tell him about it under the circumstances he's in? Should I tell him?

Hey girl, yes, I think you should be comfortable telling him and other adults too. What happened to you wasn't right and you shouldn't have to go through it alone. Boyfriends and girlfriends especially support each other. Don't forget to give him the opportunity to support you, too. (And should this beating up continue, tell a teacher or a guidance counselor if you don't now. What's happening to you is beyond just wrong morally; it's against school rules and is putting your safety at risk.)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mermaidrainbow049 on 10/15/2012 8:10:43 PM

ModModMod!
hey do u think an old spring mattress will work knstead of a punching bag? thnx xox

Hey girl, I don't think it'd be the best. The springs may end up coming out if you go at it too hard and they made hurt. Punching bags are firmer and made from materials built for those exercises.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by briana13 on 10/15/2012 6:55:08 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!!!
I have huge puffy bags under my eyes that never go away no matter what I do. They make me look tired all the time and ugly Frown Any solutions?

Hey girl, getting rid of bags starts first with getting enough sleep. Be sure to get at least eight hours each night. From there, you can always use concealer to reduce their appearance.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/15/2012 5:43:38 PM

Mod mod mod!!! HELP MOD MOD MOD!!
i need help. contact me soon on my profile i dnt wanna put this publicly

Think you can ask your question on here, i will be sure to delete your question as soon as you post it!
mailyse f.