1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

2 HOURS AGO Wanna make team captain this year? Here's how: http://t.co/87JKx4sd94

14 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

COMMENTS

Grade pucker average

My school held an awards ceremony for the entire junior class one day. They gave out awards for the students holding the top 10 GPAs in...

I wish I had someone as nice as that guy!! That's so sweet!

by wesdelwarrior on 11/10/2012 10:01:10 PM

Hey girls..... Do you need advice?
I have been through a lot, and I give advice on:
•guys
•style
•hair
•shopping
•school
•music
•beauty
So click click click my profile and ask away, I will not judge and no question is dumb or stupid!

by kat_13 on 11/9/2012 1:02:34 PM

Keep him Smile

by LivieLoo on 11/8/2012 3:57:38 PM

he's a keeper!!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 10/22/2012 5:51:48 PM

How sweet! Def a keeper!

by bluedogchica on 10/21/2012 10:23:32 PM

Lucky, my school doesn't allow anything beyond hugging. Of course, I've seen a bit of PDA on the way to my bus after school.

by lol1029 on 10/19/2012 3:50:43 PM

Our school is strict on PDA. No hugging or worse allowed.

by Lexydoodles on 10/17/2012 5:20:08 PM

Wow, nice that he did that in front of people, some schools are against kissing in public. But how can they be against something that comes naturally.

by fashionqn on 10/17/2012 4:54:23 PM

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by muzikchick on 10/17/2012 12:22:29 PM

AWWWW thats so cute :')

by Emilicious on 10/17/2012 12:46:01 AM

how sweet!

by gleerules101 on 10/16/2012 11:09:57 PM

no kissing aloud @ my school -__-

by aki2000 on 10/16/2012 10:00:06 PM

How sweet. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 10/16/2012 9:17:37 PM

that is adorable!!!!!!!!!!im clappin too girl... Smile

by briana13 on 10/16/2012 6:40:37 PM

Awww so sweet

by cellphone1847 on 10/16/2012 6:36:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok im REALLY outgoing but when it comes to guys im not. I posted another story before and i will tell you the short version of it: I asked jessie to ask isaak who he likes but she said my name he asked me how many sarahs are in the gradei said 2 BUT he thot it wadnt me. Someone told him(ggrr) so whenever i see him i look away. He said he dusnt like me. Jessie started liking him and she said back off so i try to talk to him but i cant. I told her that im over him for sure but now im not sure if thats true. I feel that he replaced me cuz they hang out a lot and im kinda hurt so i try mentioning about this other kid(who i like)and isaak treats her evn betr than me so i write songs(some are happy some are MAD) and i try to move on but i really cant but whenevr i even LOOK at issak im scared so i cant really talk to him. Was shud i do?!

Hey girl, this sounds like a messy sitch! But since this dude doesnt seem to be that into you and he is into your friend, the best thing to do is to back away and let the two of them see what happens. I know its hard to get over a crush and song writing is a great idea for expressing your feelings. Who knows, you could be the next T Swift! In the mean time, keep your eyes open for other cuties and start flirting. Just take a deep breath and remind yourself that talking to boys isnt that much different than talking to girls and they arnt so scary. Remind yourself of other times that you talked to a boy and it went great or you wernt even nervous. That might give you the confidence you need to find a new cutie and talk to him. Good luck, girly!

Lauren I.

by sarahsprinkles265 on 10/16/2012 4:19:41 PM

There's this party on Saturday, and my crush is gonna be there. I think I ruined my chance with him, because I only chatted him on facebook once, and now we act like we never even talked. What do I say? Do I apologize for not talking to him? Should I do it at the party when we can get alone?

Hey girly, no need to apologize to this cutie, just chat it up at the party! parties are a great place to interact with a crush since there are plenty of games and other people around to help break the ice. Join whatever game he's playing and just start chatting. Try asking about something you both have in common like a sports team or a teacher.  Good luck, girl. You got this!

Lauren I.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 10/16/2012 4:15:04 PM

MODMODMOD
So before ur period get regular (for example im 12 and 1/2 and u git my period rite after turning 11) is it ok if u get ur period twice really close together?

Definitely!! xoxo

Alexis G.

by ZeusSister on 10/16/2012 1:38:18 PM

i really like this new guy at my school but hes really shy so how can i tell he likes me back, im usually the only girl he will be comfortably having a full conversation. does that mean something?

Hey girl, that's certainly something. You know that at the very least, he likes you as a friend. Play it cool and start flirting and see how he reacts. If he starts flirting back, your odds look pretty good!

Lauren I.