Bridget M.

is modding

5 MINUTES AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

The votes are in! Who did kids pick for president?

The folks at Scholastic have been asking kids to vote for president since 1940, and in all but two elections, they’ve picked the guy that’s ended up...

You wonder why this country has so many problems, and then you find out that the average american person doesn't even know the first sentence to the first amendment of the Constitution. And no, it does not start with "We the people..."

by brianaluvsempanadas on 11/17/2012 7:14:40 PM

Hey all of you Bush blamers: IT'S NOT BUSH'S FAULT! I GUESS YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR RESEARCH AND FIND OUT THAT BUSH AND OBAMA ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO DRAIN THIS COUNTRY DOWN THE TOILET! AND ROMNEY? HIM AND OMBAMA ARE SPONSORED BY THE SAME COMPANIES! THERE IS REALLY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANY OF OUR RECENT PRESIDENTS! (BESIDES JFK) THE GOVERNMENT'S GOAL IS TO DISTRACT YOU WILL UNIMPORTANT THINGS LIKE GAY MARRIAGE NOTHND ABORTION BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT IF YOU JUST READ THE CONSTITUTION, YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENTS JOB TO FEED YOU (FOOD STAMPS), AND GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OFF THE COUCH AND GET YOU A JOB, AND SEND OUR MEN OFF TO ANOTHER COUNTRY SO WE CAN BUILD THAT COUNTRY UP SO THEY CAN ATTACK US! THE ONLY THING THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IS DECIDING IF A LAW SHOULD BE A LAW OR VETOING IT! THAT'S IT! AND BY THE WAY, THE REASON THEY USE THAT EXCUSE "PROTECTING US FROM CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS" IS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO PUT CAMERAS IN EVERY CORNER OF THIS COUNTRY.

by brianaluvsempanadas on 11/17/2012 7:10:42 PM

If anyone does their research, they will end up voting for the Libertarian Party: Gary Johnson. He"s one of the only party that isn't sponsored by the same companies.

by brianaluvsempanadas on 11/17/2012 6:32:38 PM

I think Romney should be in office. Honestly, neither choice is particularly amazing, but under Obama our national debt increased 50%, most of which is owned by China. I did some research on Mitt Romney's abortion views, and he actually is not against abortion in cases of rape. Unemployment is up .3% from 2009. Obama sent troops all over and spent a lot of money. We need to look at the bigger picture!

by lol1029 on 11/4/2012 9:56:32 PM

I am personally hoping that President Obama wins, and here is why:
Mitt Romney would like to do away with Student Loans. Now I realize that there are a number of rich folks who can afford to go to whatever college they want. I for one can not. I know I am not alone in that either. If we can't go to college, we we become a laughed at stupid country and things will never EVER get better in our country, it will only get worse in every way.
Mitt Romney would like to do away with abortion. I for one do not believe in abortion, but I feel as though women need to make that choice for themselves. If it is your own darn fault that you got pregnant, then you should have to deal with the consequences, but if you were raped, it is offensive that under Romney's rule, you wouldn't even have the choice to use protection.
All of Mitt Romney's plans are too vague to depend on. Enough said.
I respect Republican viewpoints, but for this election, voting in Mitt Romney would not be my choice.

by CupcakeKNB on 11/3/2012 7:01:12 PM

@cheerfulcheer
Are we even on the same topic?
All I said is that I believe Mitt would be a better president, and I wasn't saying your opinion was right or wrong, I'm just saying that I'm a supporter of mitt Lauren I.

by louisianadiva4435 on 11/2/2012 4:07:35 PM

Um yeah @louisianadiva4435
You do realize everything Mitt says is vague, doesn't include detail, and contradicts itself right? And I'm very informed about this, my dad happens to work in Washington on this and shares things with me so I can see what is ACTUALLY happening.

by cheerfulcheer on 10/31/2012 11:48:07 PM

Mitt Romney said that he carries binders full of "women". shame. shame

by tmdicarlo on 10/28/2012 5:52:08 PM

@cheerfulcheer
Realize this: it wasn't obama who killed the terrorist the U.S has been after for years. It was his TROOPS that killed him. THE TROOPS. Huge difference. I happen to be informed on the subject, and Obama didn't even listen to his advisors when to send or bring back the troops. I just feel that Mitt has better views for the future than Obama does, and I feel he understands buisness and could repair the economy some because of this reason.

by louisianadiva4435 on 10/28/2012 10:54:47 AM

Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:33:23 PM