Bridget M.

is modding

8 MINUTES AGO You've gotta peep this new poem written by one of our awesome GLgirls: http://t.co/BQlaYO6I6t

23 MINUTES AGO Happy Birthday, @Harry_Styles💖🎂👦

AN HOUR AGO Are you too much of a penny pincher? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/ARyJESbeN0

COMMENTS

The votes are in! Who did kids pick for president?

The folks at Scholastic have been asking kids to vote for president since 1940, and in all but two elections, they’ve picked the guy that’s ended up...

GO OBAMA!!!

by ellieamelia on 10/16/2012 4:50:59 PM

No!!! Obama did absolutely nothing for this country. He put us further into debt, raised very many unreasonable taxes and lied to all of the American citizens
He never lived up to any of his promises. He's all talk and no game. Besides, I'm republican!
And I live in a red state( where the majority is republican)

by louisianadiva4435 on 10/16/2012 4:47:21 PM

YAY!!!!!!
obama is awesome!!
just so all you romney fans know, obama raised taxes only because bush left him with a war!
also are guys really against gay and lesbian marriages? personally i dont think the government should care who is marrying who

by yoli on 10/16/2012 4:36:11 PM

I wish President Bush was still our prez. He was awesome!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/16/2012 4:25:46 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

by pottergirl317 on 10/16/2012 4:24:07 PM

WARNING: idon't think we should be voting for obama...he hasnt made the U.S any better..im praying Romney will win. thats just my opinion
VOTE ROMNEY

by kyra678 on 10/16/2012 4:15:53 PM

Ok here are my opinions:
Obamas a nice guy and all,but we have bad dept. We owe money to other countries and we're paying money to tv shows we dont even watch! So he plans to raise taxes!! Plus Biden who is going for obama is such a jerk, he kept lauging at paul ryan!!!! So these are just my opinions and there is a lot more i have to say but i will keep it in. BYE!

by sarahsprinkles265 on 10/16/2012 4:10:57 PM

WOOHOO VERY HAPPY!!Laughing YAY OBAMA

by Kalulah on 10/16/2012 4:03:59 PM

I hope Obama doesn't win. in my opinion, I think that we should at least try how Romney does. Obama made the debt even worse and I think that Romney's running mate can help alot with that.

by lemondancer18 on 10/16/2012 3:58:58 PM