Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

1 HOURS AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

2 HOURS AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

COMMENTS

The votes are in! Who did kids pick for president?

The folks at Scholastic have been asking kids to vote for president since 1940, and in all but two elections, they’ve picked the guy that’s ended up...

Romney for us to really have a better life. I find out my info from Washington state Senator Christine Rolfes. How? Shes my childhood friends mom.

by YayaYuiki on 10/18/2012 4:29:55 PM

@louisianadiva4435 Not all democrats want the government involved in their lives! Maybe some do, but I'm a democrat and I don't want the government to make decisions for me. That's what Romney is doing, taking away women's rights for decisions regarding a women's body!

by litmarvel on 10/18/2012 2:31:13 PM

Romney should have won! Now I'm not going to be mean towards anyone, but I'm just gonna state a fact. Abortion IS killing babies. Babies can feel in the womb within weeks and its illegal to get an abortion any sooner. If u dont want a child, just dont have sex! Imagine if u were that baby and u got aborted! God has a plan for their life and they will make a difference. Adoption is an option and everyone has a soul before they're born. Hannah H.

by myfatsquirrel on 10/18/2012 11:44:14 AM

Ok, I have a couple of things to sy to some of you about your recent comments:
@siaeme12, parties definitely matter! True, the best candidate should win, but saying that parties don't matter is like saying opinions don't matter, because you either say I believe this and Im democratic, or I believe this and I'm republican. It just depends on what you believe.
@kaymalu, yes, Obama did put us further into debt!! Just saying
And @susmita24, how dare you say that republicans are spoiling themselves! Think about it, some of your friends may even be republican, so think about what you say, especially on the Internet

by Louisianadiva4435 on 10/18/2012 10:12:39 AM

I know Obama did have a huge mess to clean up, but all he did was mess it up more. And personally, I'm not just republican because my parents are. I am because I believe that the go government shouldn't be involved in my life( that's what a democrat believes, but that is not my opinion) Anyways, I just don't have the gut feeling that Obama will be the right president this term. I guess that it's a good thing he can tell us straight forward that we're going through tough times than that it's all going to be okay. But otherwise, I'm all for Romney

by louisianadiva4435 on 10/17/2012 10:17:06 PM

YOU GUYS! We don't have to fight over this. Most of us are under 18 and we can't even vote. We (meaning our families, parents, friends, us) all have different opinions.We're all voting for whoever we choose for what ever reason we choose. So can we put away our differences instead of saying why each candidate should not win? How about "Wow! That's so cool that Scholastic does this!" or something. C'mon guys!

by WinnieGirlie on 10/17/2012 9:46:47 PM

First of all, TEAM OBAMA!!! People are saying that the election doesnt matter to us because we are just teens, but as a poor, young, black female, this election actually does affect me a lot. Maybe it doesn't affect the rich, white, republicans commenting on here so there.

by carinaamina on 10/17/2012 9:44:30 PM

Obama is just cleaning up the mess that the previous president made for him.

by Francissca on 10/17/2012 8:36:31 PM

Btw, abortion does not include killing babies. They take the egg of the baby when its only like 1 month or so. So don't go along spearing that abortion is killing babies. Its not killing babies my gosh! OBAMA ALL THE WAY!!

by APlovesJB on 10/17/2012 7:36:02 PM

I do not agree with everyone's comments about Obama being a horrible president. Although all of you guys are entitled to your own opinion. I think that Obama has been doing a fantastic job of being president and he is a very intelligent man. I think the wealthy should pay more money for taxes so that the middle class and poor don't have to pay as much. I'm also glad that Obama is for gay marriage! Yay! I'm not saying I'm lesbian or anything but equality for all! Smile

by APlovesJB on 10/17/2012 7:31:08 PM