Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

13 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

14 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

The votes are in! Who did kids pick for president?

The folks at Scholastic have been asking kids to vote for president since 1940, and in all but two elections, they’ve picked the guy that’s ended up...

By the way, everyone saying Obama has done nothing, he killed a terrorist who has been trying to murder you for the past eleven years. Who knows, if that hadn't happened, we could be dead. And Romney wants to send my dad to Afghanistan, where most people die. I'm just asking you to think, if your parent was going to be killed if someone got elected, would you vote for them? Plus, yesterday Romney stood on a stage and said having children before marriage is bad. Yeah, I know some religions say that, but I was born before my parents got married, and I'm valedictorian, first in my class, going to Yale University, president of all but 3 of my school's 15 clubs, have won more than 40 awards at 1st place for speech, band, choir, drama, etc., have been homecoming and prom queen every high school event, scored a 35 on the ACT, have been ranked first in my state for all star cheer leading, and lots of other things that in my opinion don't make me bad, yet Romney said kids like me are bad???????

by cheerfulcheer on 10/17/2012 7:29:31 PM

Okay I'm not even voting for Obama or Romney, but both of them tell lies and the truth. One isn't better than the other. I watch every debate, and I fact check almost every "fact" they say, and Obama tends to tell the truth more than Romney, but not by much. Plus, Romney is a super hypocrite, I'm just putting it out there. In the first debate, he said he's going to cut funding to fossil fuel production, and in last nights he was all "oh I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEE" fossil fuels!!!!!!" And his plan includes cutting the Department of Education. Sorry to say, but do you know how stupid we will be without that? I'm just going to say, I think Romney was an awesome governor, I really do. He helped the state some, and I respect him for that, and it look like he has a cool personality, and I'd love to meet him, but I don't think he'd be very good as president NOW. Maybe in the 2016 election he'll be better for the situation, but Obama seems better for this one. That's just my opinion.

by cheerfulcheer on 10/17/2012 7:15:22 PM

um hello, we can't have obama back in the white house. I agree with louisianadiva4435 and caseycat1. he hasn't helped this country at all. No excuses, he had his chance, he BLEW IT and now get him out

by Kstar101 on 10/17/2012 7:15:18 PM

Watched the debate last night. Every word that came out of Obama's lying mouth made me want to bang me head against the wall. I decided not to though, because that might give me brain damage and make me actually think he was a good president. Though that would take a lot of hits.....

by AlSal on 10/17/2012 7:07:37 PM

@maggie183- What exactly had Mitt Romney lied about? He wasn't the one avoiding questions about the price for gas, was he? Or the one saying he has encouraged oil production? Didn't Obama just shut down 23 million some acres in alaska, set aside for oil drilling? Yeah, that's what I thought. No offense of course. And @girlyGECko, Obama did virtually nothing these last four years besides raise gas prices and make our allies angry. @talorswiftfan1236, yeah girlie!

by AlSal on 10/17/2012 7:03:09 PM

omg!! you people are r.e.a.l.l.y w.r.o.n.g. Obama is a great president. Duh!!! That's why he won last time, and that's the reason why more kids voted for him. Obama might win beacause the kids that voted are probably just following their parents' lead.

by peace6767 on 10/17/2012 6:58:32 PM

Obama 2012
Before I start off, I mostly know what im talking about. Yes, Im a kid but so are all of you. If anything I say is incorrect (as in really, like if my math or research is worng) then whatever.
In last nights debate, both canidates lied. Its a fact of life, but Romney notably lied more and liked to interrupt Candy, the Moderator, who did so much better then Jim last time. Good on you for not letting those two guys step all over you! Anyways, I found his "binder full of women" remark kind of insensitive to ladies. But whatever.
Although we havent gotten better in Obama's term, hes trying his best to clean up Bush's mess. I mean, we elected him two terms, the least we can do is the same for Obama. And why should we trust Romney with his miracle healthcare plan when he wont even specify what it is? There are a lot of other things I'd like to say, but I only have 1000 characters. Ill leave you with this: this is as polite as I can get, you guys.
Obama 2012

by sinkinginblack on 10/17/2012 6:53:38 PM

Everyone, please stop fighting. You aren't even old enough to vote for real. And you are probably just voting in the mock election who your parents are voting for. You don't even know the people who you are fighting with, do you really want to ruin the chances of a future friendship because of who your parents are voting for?

by lemonlime123 on 10/17/2012 6:51:27 PM

@sarahsprinkles265 Maybe YOU don't like that show anymore, but no need to go say nobody likes it! And I doubt you even know much about Biden, so why do you just go out and say he's a mean jerk? He's expressing his opinion, and last time I checked, it's a free country.

by LovePeaceHope on 10/17/2012 6:31:11 PM

I want Obama to win. For all of you saying that Obama has "done nothing good for our country" it's hard to make a big impact in four years! How can you expect Obama to fix eight years of Bush's mistakes in just four years? I agree with Obama on gay marriage. Everyone deserves human rights and denying gay people marriage is like telling them they aren't human. Also Mitt Romney was born into money. He didn't make himself into something like Obama did.Just my opinion!😊

by Likatruzippo7 on 10/17/2012 5:42:17 PM