9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

11 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

The votes are in! Who did kids pick for president?

The folks at Scholastic have been asking kids to vote for president since 1940, and in all but two elections, they’ve picked the guy that’s ended up...

I read a few comments, then decided it's too much. Why are a whole bunch of teenage girls having discussions like adults about politics. I agree, it's good to have an opinion in your head for the future, but if you really think about it, we are all mostly doing what are parents would say. I agree with Barack Obama that anyone should marry anyone, but I also agree with Romney, mostly, about tax rates. If I was the president though, the tax rate would be the same. I mean why show pity and why take people's hard earned money to give to some poor people who don't get off their lazy butts and get a job! Just a few opinions. I don't believe I'm a republican like my parents, or a democrat. I believe I'm in between and I have time to make my decision.

by maddimeade on 10/17/2012 5:00:39 PM

@Loppyears you dont see or hear ANYTHING thats happening right now and no one brags about being democrats or even republicans

by sarahsprinkles265 on 10/17/2012 5:00:15 PM

@lOVEPEACEHOPE Yeah um biden wasn't laughing at Paul Ryan because YOU dont like the things he said......HE SAID IT CUZ HES A MEAN JERK!!! And to all those people who think Obamas trying his best, he is making things worse. And even though im not rich im middle class i still think its unfair to take rich peoples money and give it to the poor. Taxes HAVE gone up and you know that PBS thing and mitt romney. NOBODY LIKES THAT STUPID SHOW ANYMORE!! We OWE OTHER COUNTRIES! They could declare war on us if we didnt pay them....My bf is a liberel and I can see why, and my friend says Mitt romney cazed all of this!!SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, Mitt romneys not the presidet he controls one small state. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for Mitt Romney Oh btw this is my opinion

by sarahsprinkles265 on 10/17/2012 4:58:54 PM

I agree with mssmith123 and caseycat16. @maggie183, Obama is the one making up the lies. Obama is the worst president ever. Romney may not be amazing but he's a lot better than Obama.

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 10/17/2012 4:40:34 PM

I wanted Romney to win, but Obama did okay these last 4 yers. He didnt do anything awesome but we stayed out of trouble with warsand such.

by girlyGECko on 10/17/2012 3:49:03 PM

The only people Romney cares about are the super wealthy. And all he's done in his debates so far is make up lies about Obama and our country...honestly I don't know of one person who wants him to win, he would be like our worst president! I'm so surprised that some of you guys actually want him to be our president...um..WHY?!?! No offence of course ;) lol

by maggie183 on 10/17/2012 3:35:47 PM

So mom, when are we moving?

by Carrie_Underwood on 10/17/2012 3:27:14 PM

of course obama won. you see people under 18 dont understand it. im under 18 and i watch the debates and i dont know half the stuff their talking about. they just vote for the president now. and obama has done NOTHING for this country over the 4 years. hes had the chance! people are commenting that hes a good president...uhh no? kids dont understand whats actually going on. they dont pay the gas or the taxes so they wouldnt know. the economy is horrible and has gotten worse ever since obama has been president. he said he cut taxes for middle class families but half my class said their parents said their taxes have gone up. i dont want to relive these past four years. im ready for a change. theres so many people in poverty and who are unemployed. we owe china trillions on dollars but we dont have the money. we keep borrowing! we need to use what we have and make the best out of everything to become a better country and put america back together

by caseycat16 on 10/17/2012 3:17:24 PM

Obama would ruin all our lives!!! Yeah, you know how all his plans sound amazing? Well, they cost money that we don't have. We are in the trillions of our national debt. WE. DON'T. HAVE. THE. MONEY. And about him raising the wealthy people's taxes? Well, I would compare it to working hard for good grades, but then all the people in your grade that don't try hard and get bad grades get your grades. So, if you had an A, you would get a C just like the people who don't try. Now if they try, that's a different story...

by mssmith123 on 10/17/2012 2:04:17 PM