12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

The votes are in! Who did kids pick for president?

The folks at Scholastic have been asking kids to vote for president since 1940, and in all but two elections, they’ve picked the guy that’s ended up...

i rwally hope ramney wins because barak has just made the world worse.

by saphiresyphira on 10/17/2012 8:31:16 AM

Ok, first I am educated on the subject. I not only watches the presidential debate, but understood it with great ease. I know my choice loud and clear, and I'm all for Romney. I watched a news article and they asked 7 college students " how many of your parents have been unemployed in the last 4 years?" and 6 of the 7 raised their hands for yes. Besides, all of you who are saying that mitt Romney will take away women's rights must not understand. Even if he did do that, its America and we would be able to protest. I know Obama is a nice guy, but did he live up to his promises? No!!!
If he got choosen for office, another 4 year term of unreasonable taxes being raised. If he's choosen, by the end of the term I'll almost be an adult going to college. I can't risk my own future, even though I can't vote, I don't want to risk my future. Do you?

by louisianadiva4435 on 10/17/2012 8:05:21 AM

Its hard being President, and even though it looks like Obama did not do anything during his term, that doesn't mean he isn't trying. Its hard to pass a bill through Congress and the Supreme Court and have both Republicans and Democrats agree with him. And you can't possibly expect him to immediately fix all our problems in FOUR years after the mess the Bush Administration left him. Obama should be given another term to carry out his plans.

by Emilicious on 10/17/2012 12:51:06 AM

I swear all this presidential stuff is giving me a headache. Anyway, ROMNEY ALL DA WAYYY

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 10/17/2012 12:50:00 AM

I dont think that Obama should win! Romney deserves a chance and Obama takes to much time to get this country in better shape. He also is going to take money from the higher class and give it to the lower thats not fair i mean the higher income people worked for that money. Anyways that is only my opinion but i think Romney should win!

by gleerules101 on 10/16/2012 11:08:46 PM

Well, that was pretty close. I do hope Romney wins though Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/16/2012 10:57:34 PM

Obama. I voted. He has gotten my rents jobs. After like 17,000 years of looking OBAMA ALL DA WAYYYYY

by aki2000 on 10/16/2012 10:01:44 PM

And at Coobs123 really??? You think Obama is the one interupting? I think you need to watch a little closer.

by lcoleman6 on 10/16/2012 9:42:46 PM

I agree with Yoli 100% I hope this is what will happen. Obama has done great for our country considering the mess Bush left him. And gay and lesbian marriages? Everybody should be able to marry whoever they want. If you don't like it, that's fine, but you shouldn't force your beliefs on others. That's part of America. It's expected of everyone to exept others beliefs and let them be as they want. Those of you who don't believe in it, you are in an indirect manner BULLYING gay and lesbian people. Let them be who they wanna be, no judging.

by lcoleman6 on 10/16/2012 9:41:29 PM

Obama should win. For all of you saying that he did nothing good for the country, you should actually do some research before saying that. Why should Romney win anyways? Have you heard about the things he was planning to do if he won the election? Well, this is just my opinion anyways. It isn't relevant because I'm not yet old enough to vote, haha. Smile

by purplenurple88 on 10/16/2012 9:37:26 PM