Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

3 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

4 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Move on from this meanie

So it was the last day of school and I had finally got the nerve to give my crush a note telling him I liked him...

hi i love this website its awesome!!! keep up the good work! go girls life!

by faithlovesGL on 11/23/2012 7:50:07 AM

kind of a good thing you moved after that!

by ashbabe567765 on 11/8/2012 12:03:40 AM

i think this guy and i dont now how to tell him witout everyone knowing???

by emzieAB2 on 10/22/2012 9:27:18 AM

thanks lauren. is it normal if my crush's friends keep talking to me? his best friend keeps talking to me in our cooking class at school it has only been since they found out i liked him.
also one of the girls i hang with in another class and yesterday i found out she is lesbian i respect that. people have been telling me for ages she has a crush on me but as you can see i am straight. i never believed it anyway. but now i kno she is im worried about how to react if she ever says she has feelings for me. i dont want to hurt her feelings by mindlessly overreacting. i have never known anyone lesbian before Smile. if she does say anything what is the best thing to do?

Hey girl,

They might just be talking to you because they want to be friends with you! If she doesn't say anything to you, you don't need to do anything--if you talk about guys, she probably knows you're straight! If she does say anything, you can tell her that you respect her as a friend but don't feel that way about girls.

Meghan D.

by enriquette96 on 10/19/2012 8:17:32 PM

mod mod mod
hannah h thanx for answering my comment i have another problem about the same kind of thing. i tried to message my crush telling him i dont want it to be awkward between us and ill respect his decision if he wants to just be friends. my problem is he doesnt reply to any of my messages (he seems to be less awkward if i message him). my best friend said he has been messaging her so i think he is ignoring me. i dont know what to do now would u be able to help me once again.
PS. the last reply i got wont show up

Hey girly, sorry the last reply didn't show up. Hannah isn't in the office right now but I'd love to help you! First, good for you for telling your crush how you feel. Though, I think his lack of answering (sadly) means that he's not interested in you in a crush sort of way. Sorry girl. Though, since you were so mature in the way you asked him, he should have replied with a mature answer. Ignoring someone is just not cool and you don't deserve it! Cross this guy off your list and keep your eyes open for new sweeties. In the meantime, when you see him in school just stay cool, say hi to him, but don't go out of your way to greet him. Soon he'll see that you were serous about just being friends and hopefully he'll follow your lead and the situation will get less awkward. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by enriquette96 on 10/19/2012 1:37:23 AM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
Lynae P. yea. We ralk as often as we can.

Hey Ryry1214, so use those opportunities to talk to him. In class ask him if you can borrow a pencil or sheets of papers. Ask to borrow his class notes and even talk to him after class. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Ryry1214 on 10/18/2012 11:05:09 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I have an extreme crush on this guy. I've liked him for at least a year and four months. I haven't seen him in seven months until last Saturday. But everytime I see him I get butterflies in my chest and stomach. I blush and smile. Tha I god it was dark because we went to scarowinds an amusement park. I've never had this feeling with any other guy before. I caught him staring at times and he would look away and while we were there he would be extremely friendly and hang out with me. He also seemed to help me when I was scared. Does this mean he likes me back? What are these feelings I have for him? It's like nothing I've felt before with a guy. Please help. Thanks and sorry it's so long.

Hey Ryry1214, he could like you back. Have you ever talked to him? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Ryry1214 on 10/18/2012 10:56:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Why are boys so shy? I know they have feelings and all but why not tell us girls straight up?

Hey Mind_MyMindless, some are probably just shy and others are afraid of rejection. Don't you ever get shy around a boy you like? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Mind_MyMindless on 10/18/2012 10:28:19 PM

I tried to post this on another article, but was not answered so I'm going to give it another try.(:
There is this boy in my gym class who I think is absolutely adorable. I'm not sure if I like him or if I like the things I get to do with him (hold hands, have him lift me up & hold me in his arms, play football, weird things we do in gym class!). We met only about a month ago but we've become pretty friendly. I think he likes me as a person, which is great. Maybe someday he'll like me as more but I'm really awkward and I really stink at flirting. Do you have any flirting tips?

Hey Chica! Sorry it wasn't answered, try this link for flirting tips:

Hannah H.

by smiley.<3 on 10/18/2012 3:33:35 PM

thats y girls dont tell guys they like them... reeeeedic! i woodve socked him in the jawline

by briana13 on 10/18/2012 3:08:52 PM

Ok so I talked to my crush on facebook, and it went amazing. Now we never talk in person, and he seems mad/disappointed in me. I think he was talking about me with his best friend because I heard "that girl" and "facebook". I'm not a shy girl. I don't want him to think I am. It's just that whenever I see him, I get nervous. And he's always surrounded by his friends, so it's hard to say hi because one of his friends is kind of a jerk. Do I apologize to him? If so, should I do it this Saturday at a party or should I get his number and call him or should I just fb chat him again? Do you have any better ideas?

Hannah H.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 10/18/2012 1:51:29 PM

Mod mod mod!!
i posted a comment with a problem i had on the article "why am i the only single girl in school?" short version of the story: my best friend told my crush i like him in front of all his friends and he wont talk to me because he is really awkward. anyway since i posted that comment i found out my other friend (we only talk a bit) said she has a crush on the same guy as me! i have no idea what to do. she gets along with him really well and she is more likely to date him than i am at the moment. i am really scared if she finds out i like him too she wont talk to me anymore. what should i do???

Hey girly, don't let a guy get in the way of your friendships. And your friend should know that too! A girl should never stop talking to her friend just because they like the same guy. It just means you two have similar tastes. You were bound to have the same crush as one of your friends eventually. Since this guy isn't talking to you much since he found out you like him, it sounds like she is in the lead in the race to the crush. If she does start to date him, don't let it get you down. Start keeping an eye open for new sweeties to flirt with.

Lauren I.