10 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

13 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

14 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Buh-bye, guy! 8 signs he's not worth your time

You’re crushing on the owner of the locker right next to yours and you’re dying to make a move, but before you make any hasty decisions check...

MOD MOD MOD how do I know how much shampoo is enough? There are days when it's fine, but sometimes my hair ends up oily and gross after they day I shower! How can I figure out when I have enough shampoo for my hair?

Hey girl, my hair gets oily too if I don't wash my hair everyday regardless of how much shampoo I use. I think it's more or less just the natural oil in our hair builds up. To avoid, wash with a little bit of shampoo each day.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by PuppyCT on 10/22/2012 8:59:30 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!! I have recently started to identify with myself as Questioning and I think I might be Bi. In the last couple of years I have started to think about girls almost in the same way as I do guys but I haven't had a crush on a girl before. I've never told anyone this before because I'm not sure how they would react. I'm 15. What do you think.

Hey girly, sexuality is a really complicated thing and some people believe that nobody is 100% attracted to one gender over the other. Things can get especially blurry and confusing during your teen years. You said your only crushing on guys, so go with that and flirt with cute guys and have fun! If you find yourself crushing on a girl one day, that's okay too. Don't worry about it now and just go with the flow and things might get more clear as you get older.

Lauren I.

by Ladyinlike on 10/22/2012 6:34:00 AM

I'm new at this,... What does MOD mean?

Hey Snickers737, MOD is short for Moderator. Moderators are girls like me who give you advice on any problems you may be having. So type MOD if you have any concerns or comments and you want our help. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Snickers737 on 10/21/2012 10:33:21 PM

MOD
So, I've liked this guy for a while now, and I'm not sure if he likes me back. When I first started liking him, he showed signs but he hasn't really "showed" me he likes me anymore, and I feel like I blew it. I feel like my friend may not want me to like him, but I have my reasons. I've been really bad with flirting and I'm not really the best at talking to people (especially guys) unless they're my closest friends. I want to find out if he likes me and show him I like him too. What should I do?

Hey girlie, you just have to try to spend more time with him and talk to him. Make sure that you're making eye contact, giving him your full attention and gently touch his arm as your talking. See if he treats you the same way. If he does, there's a good chance he might like you too.

Lauren T. Lynae P.

by sweetari95 on 10/21/2012 8:56:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD my current bf and i broke up almost a week ago, i'm not sorry we broke up, but i fall really hard really fast and have a hard time getting back up. i feel like i'll never find a good guy again, not just bf but even a bgf. i start up karate next week...how can i make a good guy friend through that? i have a ton of good guy friends through church, but they're all older than me and some i haven't seen in months. i'll be going to karate sometimes 5 or 6 times a week(i'm a black belt by the way, so how can i make a good impression right off the bat? most of the guys through karate that i've met are really nice(because of all the discipline and training). so i'd like to try there. how can i make a good impression? thanks!!

Hey girlie, just be confident in yourself. Guys find that really attractive. And since you're a black belt, you can do some subtle showing off to impress the guys there. Just talk to people and get to know them better.

Lauren T.

by karategirl78 on 10/21/2012 7:47:48 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD
I am totally head over heels for one of my best guy friends ever at my church! And I'm almost positive he is for me too. Well today he was just looking at me and so I asked him why he was staring at me and he said " I can't help it your just so pretty." the problem is me and him have the same group of friends and they are always teasing a us about it. I think he is afraid to ask me out because of this. How can I get my friends to get of our backs!

Hey girlie, the best you can do is tell your friends you don't like it when they tease you. And if that doesn't help anything just ignore them.

Lauren T.

by artistchic99 on 10/21/2012 5:42:15 PM

I like this guy. I'm pretty sure he likes me too. Definatley as a friend. He starts conversations JUST as often as I do, he BOTHERS ME LIKE 24/7. But im not the only one he bothers... He bothers one of my friends, and it makes me wonder who does he REALLY like? What should I do?

Hey littlepuppygirl, he could like both of you guys. Make it clear how you feel about him by flirting. Click these links for GL articles on flirting: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/27/Make-2012-your-year-to-have-a-BF.aspx

Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Littlepuppygirl on 10/21/2012 11:34:58 AM

Ok,so,I like this guy.And I found out last night that he likes me.But,my friend said he is to shy to ask me out.What should I do?I just want to wait till Monday so we can talk in person,but everyone wants me to make the first move.So,should I wait,or should I make the move?

Hey mathgeek221, yeah wait until Monday to make your move. Talking to him face to face will be better anyway. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mathgeek221 on 10/21/2012 10:20:29 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod I have a boy problem. There is this guy I have a crush on who I only really see during the summer. We go to acting camp together, which is only 1 week during the summer, and I have a major crush on him and I really like him. The problem is, I am literally only in the "initial crush" phase. I literally have not made a single move on him! I sent him a Facebook message saying "guess what the play is at my school this year?" (since it turned out to be the play we did at acting camp) but he didn't reply (I don't think he's been online). What should I do?? I really,really like him!!

Hey MusicIsLove123, all you can do is wait for him to message you back, after that take it from there. You could even invite him to the play and ask if he'd like to grab a bite to eat afterwards. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MusicIsLove123 on 10/21/2012 10:14:18 AM

Mod,
How do I create a club?

Hey girl,

Go to this link and click on the "create your own club" button! http://www.girlslife.com/clubs.aspx

Meghan D.