3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

6 things he says (and what they really mean)

We have all been there, sitting with your BFF on the couch, dissecting every word your crush has said. Simple phrases and sentences could mean just about...

on black friday i told my bgf i liked him and he said that maybe we can try later because his ex my former bff lets call her s said some really mean things to him
here i am a month later and he seems like he really likes mehe always flirts with me nonstop during our class together i havent talked to him since friday and when i sent him some texts he hasnt replyied should i give up on him. i was also worried he liked one of his other friends but even his best guy friend said not to worry about it. should i wai for him or move on? im so conflicted. i dont want to but im not sure if he likes me everyone says he does but he hasnt said it
what should i do?

Hey girl-

The only way to figure out his true feelings is to ask him yourself. Shoot him a text or ask him the next time you two are together. Good luck! xoxox

alexis g.

by awkward_13 on 12/27/2012 4:21:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So the guy I like knows that I like him. We haven't talked about it, but we still talk in person and text most of the time. Yesterday we were texting and I started joking around saying that he was crazy, and then he said he was absolutely a nut bag. to be cute I said, but a handsome one;) So when he texted me back he said, "oh gawd, dont flatter me." does that mean I did flatter him? and if so, is there a good chance he likes me back, but is just isnt sure of his feelings?

Hey girlie, it probably means that you did flatter him, but I wouldn't say that means that he likes you too. If he knows that you like him and isn't making moves, he probably doesn't have the same feelings. But you never know. Keep being friends with him and talking to him, but keep your options open.

Lauren T.

by aeroangel87 on 11/18/2012 8:33:29 PM

(ok so i don't know where to put my problem, so i will put it here.)

OK, so Christmas is coming up and me and my bf have only been dating for almost 2 months and he's been my bgf for a while so, i don't know if i should get him something for Christmas? It would be weird if i got him a present and he didn't get me one or vise versa. and what would i get him?

by ithelin on 11/15/2012 8:48:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod! I am crushing on this guy who isnt cute or popular but heis sweet and we have ALOT IN common I smiled at him and he smiled back and looked away he tries to impress me and make me laugh sometimes he playfully teases me but when im around any of my friends he acts as if im not there and talks to them he also looks happy that I play with my hair around him but not around other guys .Do you think he knows that I like him?Does he like me back? plz reply !!!!

Hey girlie, he sounds like he probably likes you, but I'm not sure you're giving him enough hints that you like him. Make sure that you're doing things like making eye contact when you talk and maybe hint about doing things together outside of school. Don't be afraid to be flirty.

Lauren T.

by rain278 on 11/4/2012 6:53:31 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask!
Just vist my advice queen page. I'm on every single day. So guess what! NO WAITING!!! Looking forward to helping ya out!

by Becca<3's you on 10/29/2012 8:55:19 PM

I like this boy, and he's perfect 4 me, and I catch him looking at me ALL THE TIME! And every time we talk, he won't look at anything else but me. But he acts normal around me, does he like me? And I know for a fact that his twin bro likes me. How do I find out if the ones i like lies me and if he does how do I let the other one down easy?

Hey starstream1001, sounds like he's into you from what you're telling me. Before you let one down, make sure you're definite that the one twin likes you. After you're sure we can talk about ways to break it to the other one. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by starstream1001 on 10/28/2012 10:42:45 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
There is a dance coming up and I am going. I am not allowed to dance with boys yet so what do I do if my crush asks me without embarrassing him. I want to just be friends with him!

Hey girl,

If you want to just be friends with him, it's okay to tell him that! Tell him the truth that you're not allowed to dance with boys but that you'd love to hang out with him as friends. If you are friends now, you could always dance with him once you're allowed!

Meghan D.

by katgirly on 10/26/2012 11:15:36 PM

MODMOD
SO theres this guy and we keep talking alot and i really like him. ANd earlier this week one of his friends that i barely know said hi to me. Could he like me?????????????

hey girl! it's hard to tell, but it sounds like things between you two are going pretty well. just keep talking and flirting with him and see where things go!

xoxo

Katie L.

by donna1 on 10/24/2012 4:09:51 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
so i like this boy and hes in 4 of my classes. the other day he asked me if i was going to the halloween dance and i said idk. he was like, u should go, im going! then today after school i asked one of my friends if they were going and he heard and said, im going, i"ll b in the corner, so hit me up. hes the kind of boy who hugs and hes kinda popular. could he possibly like me? plz answer!!!!!!

Hey girl, maybe! I'd go and see what happens! Don't be afraid to take a chance and see what happens!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by glam on 10/22/2012 6:41:04 PM

MOD
How do you get to b a modder?

Hey girl, I interned with GL and got the position after working there. To be a mod, you've got to be 18 and up, but you can find out more about GL's internship program and modding here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

xoxo