11 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

14 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

15 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Why you shouldn't settle for "friends with benefits"

I’ve gone out with this guy a few times, but it never worked out, even though we have so much in common. Seems when we’re a...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am dating this guy right now but he goes to a different school then me, i dont want to hurt his feelings but i dont really like him anymore. Meanwhile at my school this guy in my facs class likes me and i kinda like him back, he doesnt know that i know he likes me, my friend is friends with him. The problem is, is that i barley even know the guy and I dont want to hurt my bfs feelings. But my bf doesnt do like anything! We have been going out for six months and he hasnt even kissed me! I just really dont want to hurt him, I also dont know how to break up with him or if its worth to break up with him at this point. Last time i saw him we were at a football game and i was with him and to of my friends and he just sat on his phone the whole time and barley talked. I would talk to him but he would respond like really shortly and then wouldnt say anything else. Hes friends with my friends so its not like hes awkard being around them.

Hey crescentdawolf, maybe talk to your bf and ask him how he feels about your relationship. If he wants to try to make it work, give it one more chance. If not, the both of you should move on. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P. Lynae P.

by crescentdawolf on 10/21/2012 11:58:13 PM

Hi Modders!
7th grade is stressful and super busy, my crush is on the opposite side of the room out of earshot, and walking over to him and asking him a question just seems like the most awkward thing to do. What do I do before he gets the impression that I'm not into him?

Hey girl,

Instead of walking to the other side of the room during class, try talking to him between classes, at lunch or after school. Just start a casual conversation about school and let things flow from there! If you want some conversation starters, check out our Ice breakers page for tons of tips Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.

by CornOnTheCobIIV on 10/20/2012 12:05:37 AM

There is this really cute guy in my Geometry class. I want to talk to him, but he's a Sophomore... and I'm a Freshman. How do I get him to see me not as just another annoying freshman? What could I say to him?

Hey girly, try bringing up something you have in common. Your in the same class so you could talk about that or your homework. You could ask for help on a problem you can't figure out. Or bring up a school activity or a sport.  Once you break the ice, get chatty and start flirting.

Lauren I.

by natjinx on 10/19/2012 2:24:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I was heading to class and this guy that Im pretty sure likes me was trying to keep me from leaving by holding on to my backpack. I didn't want to be late so I swung around backwards to get him off and it pulled him into me and we kissed!!! At first I didn't realize it because it was so fast and I said I am sorry and see ya and went to class. Then I freaked and realized what had happened. He always follows me because he likes me and I thought he was annoying but now I'm starting to like him!!! What can I do to fix the mess I got myself into??? Should i ask him tomorrow if he thinks we kissed? Or should I do something else???

Hey Sara3502, I think you should start flirting. I'm pretty sure you guys kissed and I'm pretty sure he liked it. Get ya man girl! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sara3502 on 10/18/2012 9:16:00 PM

MOD there's this guy I really like and I think he likes me too but I'm not sure. We text everyday and we both use (: when we text. And he told me that he liked my hair! And said he liked my heart necklace I was wearing, I didn't know guys notices stuff like that! Do you think he likes me?!

Hey Girl! A compliment is always a good thing! If you are always talking and texting, he definitely likes you as a person, but its difficult to say if he "like,likes"

Hannah H.

by FigureSkater08 on 10/18/2012 8:07:26 AM

Don't have a friends with benefits relationship! It'll just lead to hurt and stress!

by Gabriella123 on 10/17/2012 7:52:52 PM

Dont get a FWB. I know people who have had those kinds of relationships and it gives you a bad rep because guys talk more than we think. And the article is so right about sharing your intimate moments with a person you care about and not someone just for a quick thrill. But then I know some girls and thats all they want is a FWB, but I dont think its for most of us.

by fashionqn on 10/17/2012 4:48:13 PM

Katie L.
Is it weird to ask me cousin to hang out though?

hey! not really, hes just fam, right?

xoxo

Katie L.

by ljbdaisy on 10/17/2012 3:25:08 PM

Katie L.
Is that weird to ask my cousin to hang out though?

Hey girly, I read your sitch. I don't think its weird to ask your cousin to hang, he is family after all. Get a whole group together so you can both meet new people. xoxo.

Lauren I.

by ljbdaisy on 10/17/2012 3:18:12 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Our school semi formal is coming up soon and I was hoping this one guy I'm friends with would ask me. But it turns out he won't cuz my BGF, who he's also friends with, apparently has a major crush on me! I don't like him that way, but one of my friends has a major crush on my BGF, but we're pretty sure he doesn't like her like that. What should I do? And what advice should I give my friend?

Hey girly, just tell your friend to flirt. You know your BGF the best so tell her what kind of topics he's interested in so she can bring it up. Is he really into football? She can ask him about that. As for him crushing on you, you'll just have to let him down easy. If he asks you to the formal, just explain to him that he's a great best guy friend, but your crushing on someone else and your hoping he asks you. And then cross your fingers that your crush asks you! Be sure to talk to him a lot and get flirting. xoxo

Lauren I.