9 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

12 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

13 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Why you shouldn't settle for "friends with benefits"

I’ve gone out with this guy a few times, but it never worked out, even though we have so much in common. Seems when we’re a...

1)I do sports and clubs at my school but it seems like I never get to meet people from other schools unless it is summer time. Got any tips on how to meet boys from other schools? How I can be friends with boys out of my schools bubble?
2)I have this cousin a year younger than me. (I have 20 something cousins... hes just the one boy around my age) He doesn't go to my school. I really want to meet his friends, how do I ask him about meeting his friends without sounding awkward?
Thxx!!

hey chica! I think it's a great idea to meet guys from other schools! You can ask around with your girls and see if they have any friends from other schools, and try and coordinate hanging out with them! If you go through your cousin, tell him youre tired of the kids at your school, and ask if he can get together a couple guys and girls, and you can do the same, and you can all hang out together.

xoxo

Katie L.

by ljbdaisy on 10/17/2012 3:03:53 PM

I like this guy and sometimes he seems like he likes me and other times he ignores me he doesn't talk to me that much in school cause he's more popular what shall I ever do?

hey girl! boys sure are confusing, aren't they? try talking to him more, about things on a deeper level. his interests, his passions, etc. That way you're not just someone to flirt with, but someone who's a good friend. Then the two of you will be closer and you can hopefully bridge the gap to being a couple!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Sparklysharpie on 10/17/2012 2:13:01 PM

I only talked to my crush once on facebook, and it went really well. Now we don't talk to each other at all. We barely make any eye contact. Is it to late for me to be his friend? If not, what do I say to make myself not look awkward?

Hey girl! You can always try FB chatting him again. Do you have any classes together? Talk to him about that! Or ask him if he wants to be partners for the upcoming group assignment. The possibilities are endless!

xoxo

Katie L.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 10/17/2012 1:26:18 PM

MOD MOD
I started doing cross country at the beginning of the school year and I was super excited to weigh myself because I thought I would have lost a lot of weight. However, when I weighed myself I discovered I had gained 5 pounds! I'm only 5'3" and I feel so fat! How in the world could I have GAINED weight?

Hey girl! Gaining weight doesn't make you fat, especially when your body is still growing! It's also possible you gained a lot of muscle from running, because muscle weighs more than fat.

xoxo

Katie L.

by rcy9 on 10/17/2012 1:22:38 PM

Thanks Lauren I. so much!

by WinnieGirlie on 10/17/2012 12:54:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'm kind of wanting to shave under my arms, but I know it's a big responsibility, and I'm a dancer, so if I don't do it for a few days, I'll be all gross! I know it's a big commitment, and I can't decide. I have blonde hair, and the hair currently there is blonde. Will it grow back brown? Ugh! I can't decide!

Hey girly, if the hair under there makes you uncomfortable, then go ahead and shave it. You'll probably end up doing it eventually anyway, right? Though, it could grow back a darker color, I'm not really sure. But really, shaving under your arms is no bigger responsibility than shaving your legs but since it's a smaller area, it takes less time. Depending on your growth and the color, you might end up having to shave once every other day or once a week. If your not sure if your ready, put the subject to rest and revisit it in a week and see how you feel. There's no rule and its completely up to you. And you don't have to decide this second. Feel free to talk to mom, an aunt, or an older sis.  Good luck!

Lauren I.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/17/2012 12:40:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Attention, please answer! ANSWER!
Please answer this, I've tried to post it before and it didn't go through! MOD MOD MOD!
I have a few questions about shaving armpits.
1. Does it reduce underarm sweating?
2. If you are a beginner with sensitive skin, what razor is the best?
Thanks! I tried posting before, and it didnt get answered, ever.

Hey girl, I'm not sure if it will reduce under arm sweating, but it will illiminate sweat from sticking to hair under there and make you feel cleaner. Use a sharp razor and you'll be less likely to get a tug and pull effect. Make sure your underarms are wet and soapy before you start and just go slow at first till you get the hang of it. Sorry your post wasn't answered before, girly. So glad you got through. xoxox

Lauren I.