8 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

11 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

12 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Boo! 10 spooky reads we can't put down

Hello, Halloween season! We’re ready for the chills…starting with these 10 spookalicious books we seriously can’t stop reading. What’s your favorite spooky read? Blog...

If you're into scary books you should read Mary Downing Hahn's books. They're amazing. Deep and Dark and Dangerous, The ghost of Crutchfield Hall, and All the Lovely Bad Ones are some I recommend.

by 1D&CottonCandy on 8/21/2013 4:59:44 PM

If you like scary books, read Jane Emily. Its wonderfully creepy

by zepfergirl on 11/18/2012 8:15:52 PM

I loved ms Peregrines home for peculiar children! Hey all my fellow bookworms! If you love reading, being creative, and being yourself, then cone join my club- Ravenclaw girls! You don't even have to like Harry Potter- Ravenclaw is a personality!

by zepfergirl on 11/18/2012 8:10:28 PM

i want to read bad girls don't die

by samiam2000 on 11/14/2012 8:04:44 AM

If you like scary books, then you should read 'All the Lovely Bad Ones' or 'Wait 'till Helen Comes' or even 'Old Willis Place' or 'Deep and Dark and Dangerous' they are all by Mary Downing Hahn. They are really scary. But even scarier is 'The ghost of Greylock' by Dan Poblocki. That one's really scary. I stayed up till 2:30 reading it because I couldn't sleep.

by galegirl on 11/3/2012 7:54:46 PM

Me and the kids in my class last year would all love to to read the scary stories books. They are so...well, scary! And some others are Mary Downing Hahn books and Juniper Berry.

by Glitterheart16 on 10/29/2012 12:01:21 AM

Around 6 months ago this year, I found Bad Girls Don't Die in Barnes & Noble, and I loved that book!!!! Smile

by ising990 on 10/27/2012 2:49:03 PM

I read 'Bad Girls Don't Die'! It was REALLY good.

by twinkleglimmer on 10/26/2012 9:45:56 PM

I read The Graveyard Book a while ago. It's pretty amazing.

by puella94 on 10/23/2012 5:21:50 PM

Totally checking this out!!!

by Chobear on 10/21/2012 8:43:36 PM