2 HOURS AGO #TheCW is reviving your fave old-school novel: http://t.co/u6JKkktYPw pic.twitter.com/QwdNe6N97Y

3 HOURS AGO Sweet strawberry snacks for the summer: http://t.co/lNfE97NjIe pic.twitter.com/mj9LQptuQV

3 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! See GL cover girl @DoveCameron (the most darling #DisneyVillain) in #DisneyDescendants 8p on @DisneyChannel! pic.twitter.com/uhV3WIqjsD

COMMENTS

Boo! 10 spooky reads we can't put down

Hello, Halloween season! We’re ready for the chills…starting with these 10 spookalicious books we seriously can’t stop reading. What’s your favorite spooky read? Blog...

I read the graveyard book, it's my fave book ever! There are no vampires or mummies in it though. But there are witches, goblins, werewolves, and a murderer !

by ColosalMascara on 10/20/2012 12:17:26 PM

Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is creeeepppyyy ! And the Bad Girls Don't Die series as well. Check out Zendaya Coleman's and Bella Thorne's book trailers for two of those books, they're super scary !

by kenzi143 on 10/20/2012 10:38:02 AM

My favorite spooky read's The Mediator: Shadowland, Book One.

by otter77 on 10/20/2012 10:10:55 AM

I have read Ruined. It is a great book.

by lissau2737 on 10/20/2012 9:24:37 AM

Hey girlies! Come join my club healthy eats

Hey girlies! Come join my club IT GIRL

by Iheartparis101 on 10/20/2012 8:24:59 AM

Join my club The Pretty Commitee! Fashion, school, organization, and guys!

by MassieBlock17 on 10/20/2012 8:18:48 AM

I've been told by my last year's language arts teacher that "Bad Girls Don't Die" is creepy and really good. I've never read it, but I might want to now!

by hcl1610 on 10/20/2012 8:11:25 AM

Join my club, Lights Camera Action! It's for girls who are ready for show business and need advice on where to start. Take that extra second to join!

by pretty123 on 10/20/2012 12:22:53 AM

I have the book of scary stories to tell in the dark! Some of the pics are really creepy...

by myfatsquirrel on 10/20/2012 12:15:49 AM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.