AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

Boo! 10 spooky reads we can't put down

Hello, Halloween season! We’re ready for the chills…starting with these 10 spookalicious books we seriously can’t stop reading. What’s your favorite spooky read? Blog...

If you're into scary books you should read Mary Downing Hahn's books. They're amazing. Deep and Dark and Dangerous, The ghost of Crutchfield Hall, and All the Lovely Bad Ones are some I recommend.

by 1D&CottonCandy on 8/21/2013 4:59:44 PM

If you like scary books, read Jane Emily. Its wonderfully creepy

by zepfergirl on 11/18/2012 8:15:52 PM

I loved ms Peregrines home for peculiar children! Hey all my fellow bookworms! If you love reading, being creative, and being yourself, then cone join my club- Ravenclaw girls! You don't even have to like Harry Potter- Ravenclaw is a personality!

by zepfergirl on 11/18/2012 8:10:28 PM

i want to read bad girls don't die

by samiam2000 on 11/14/2012 8:04:44 AM

If you like scary books, then you should read 'All the Lovely Bad Ones' or 'Wait 'till Helen Comes' or even 'Old Willis Place' or 'Deep and Dark and Dangerous' they are all by Mary Downing Hahn. They are really scary. But even scarier is 'The ghost of Greylock' by Dan Poblocki. That one's really scary. I stayed up till 2:30 reading it because I couldn't sleep.

by galegirl on 11/3/2012 7:54:46 PM

Me and the kids in my class last year would all love to to read the scary stories books. They are so...well, scary! And some others are Mary Downing Hahn books and Juniper Berry.

by Glitterheart16 on 10/29/2012 12:01:21 AM

Around 6 months ago this year, I found Bad Girls Don't Die in Barnes & Noble, and I loved that book!!!! Smile

by ising990 on 10/27/2012 2:49:03 PM

I read 'Bad Girls Don't Die'! It was REALLY good.

by twinkleglimmer on 10/26/2012 9:45:56 PM

I read The Graveyard Book a while ago. It's pretty amazing.

by puella94 on 10/23/2012 5:21:50 PM

Totally checking this out!!!

by Chobear on 10/21/2012 8:43:36 PM

Agh!!! Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is an awesome book!!! It's so good everyone must read it!!

by Tuggy on 10/21/2012 12:33:12 PM

I loved Bad Girls Don't Die!! I'm currently reading the second book in the series, From Bad to Cursed. But i LOVE the book Buried Thunder by Tim Bowler. It was scary and mysterious Smile

by Sparksfly on 10/20/2012 10:00:39 PM

I love The Graveyard Book. It's such a good story.

by aubangle on 10/20/2012 8:05:32 PM

I've read number 8! Its so good!

by hidi75 on 10/20/2012 6:26:11 PM

everlost... creepy...

by coldplay12 on 10/20/2012 5:48:37 PM

I love Bad Girls Don't Die! It's such a good book and it's not too creepy . . .

by frenchblondie on 10/20/2012 2:49:01 PM

The book Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark is really scary! I read all four of the books in the series. The pictures are really creepy too!!

by yumasauras on 10/20/2012 2:06:40 PM

My favorite story ever is The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, it's pure genius! Smile The disney cartoon of it is great too, loved watching it when i was little and i still love the story/movie.
mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
all these books look gr8, and i LOVE to read! I love scary stories, but i never have time to read. i'm really busy w/ school and i have cross country in fall for the fist 2 months or so. But i just ended last week.Frown do u know when i could squeeze in some reading time b/c i really wish i could read more. I have dance on Wednesdays and thursdays after school, and other school activites in the mornings on 2 days. any ideas when i could read?

Hey! If your schedule's jam packed, read in the car or bus or subway on your way to and from your activities. Your commute may not be very long, but even 10-20 minutes quality time with your books adds up, and you'll blow through them before you know it Smile

Helen S.

by Icecreamluver on 10/20/2012 1:37:46 PM

ive read miss peregrines home for peculiar children. its a really good book its still one of my faves and i read over a year ago!

by bking62 on 10/20/2012 12:27:55 PM

The graveyard book is a great book!

by miley13t on 10/20/2012 12:26:31 PM

I read the graveyard book, it's my fave book ever! There are no vampires or mummies in it though. But there are witches, goblins, werewolves, and a murderer !

by ColosalMascara on 10/20/2012 12:17:26 PM

Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is creeeepppyyy ! And the Bad Girls Don't Die series as well. Check out Zendaya Coleman's and Bella Thorne's book trailers for two of those books, they're super scary !

by kenzi143 on 10/20/2012 10:38:02 AM

My favorite spooky read's The Mediator: Shadowland, Book One.

by otter77 on 10/20/2012 10:10:55 AM

I have read Ruined. It is a great book.

by lissau2737 on 10/20/2012 9:24:37 AM

Hey girlies! Come join my club healthy eats

Hey girlies! Come join my club IT GIRL

by Iheartparis101 on 10/20/2012 8:24:59 AM

Join my club The Pretty Commitee! Fashion, school, organization, and guys!

by MassieBlock17 on 10/20/2012 8:18:48 AM

I've been told by my last year's language arts teacher that "Bad Girls Don't Die" is creepy and really good. I've never read it, but I might want to now!

by hcl1610 on 10/20/2012 8:11:25 AM

Join my club, Lights Camera Action! It's for girls who are ready for show business and need advice on where to start. Take that extra second to join!

by pretty123 on 10/20/2012 12:22:53 AM

I have the book of scary stories to tell in the dark! Some of the pics are really creepy...

by myfatsquirrel on 10/20/2012 12:15:49 AM