10 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

11 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

12 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

Clear skin patrol: Time to toss trashed makeup!

To keep your look fresh and fab—and skin clean ‘n’ clear—you need to keep your makeup safe. It’s easy to know when to toss makeup when...

my mom wont let me wear makeup unless it's a special occasion
like a party or something i cant understand why she wont let me and it's not like i would use it all the time every day
is it because my mom is trying to save me anything happening to my face?

by jaynasa on 12/29/2012 12:53:44 PM

MODMODMOD!
I just started middle school this year. There is this guy I met this year (I'll call him John for example's sake) and I think I'm falling in love with him!
John likes many of the things I do and I think he's really cute. I told a friend and they told me we'd go great together. I asked another and she told me that we'd be a cute couple.
I even had a dream about him!
He's single, but I'm too shy to ask him out. He knows I like him. What do I do?

Hey girl,

If he knows you like him, he'll make a move if he's ready for a relationship. If you don't want to ask him out, you could get to know him as friends and ask him to hang out with your friends. Once you get to know each other in a casual setting, it will be less awkward if one of you decides to ask the other out. There's no rush to ask him out, so just keep getting to know him and maybe ask him to dance next time your school has a dance!

Meghan D.

by bubblesgirl on 11/4/2012 12:25:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i've been using this skin regimen my old dermatologist reccomended to me, but it stopped working! i'll take off my makeup and put it on as soon as i get home and my skin is still pretty bad! i'm due for my period soon though, could that be it too? if it's not, how can i clear my skin back up? thanks!

Hey babe-

Menstrual cycles can cause your face to break out because of excess oil and change in hormones. Just keep washing your face twice a day and keep it clean! If it get's worse or you feel uncomfortable about it, make another appointment with your dermatologist and they should be able to give you advice on the best products to use based on your skin type! xoxo

Alexis G.

by karategirl78 on 11/1/2012 6:22:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
School is really bugging me right now. My parents are making me have straight A's, and sometimes it's really stressful. My mom says I need more sleep, because my skins breaking out and I'm getting bags under my eyes. I tried telling her that it's school, that it's stressing me out, but she doesn't believe me. ALSO, I ask her for permission to use concealer, something to cover my eye bags while I sort things out, but she says all I need is sleep. -_-
How can I get my mom to believe me?

Hey itsmeMILA, instead of focusing on getting her to believe you why don't we figure out ways to organize your time. Schedule and set aside certain hours each day to dedicate to completing your school work. Maybe about 3 or 4 hours. You can also take breaks before and during those hours. When you get home take 30 min to an hour for a snack and resting time. Then after the second hour take another break, maybe eat dinner. Remember it's okay to not finish everything in one day, finish the most important things first. This way you'll finish work and get some sleep. Sleep=no eye bags. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by itsmeMILA on 10/21/2012 12:36:07 PM

modmodmodmomdom!
I,m getting really bad break outs on my skin! and i,m only 11! anything to help this go away? i also have dryness cause of the coldness here! thanks a bunch! Smile

Hey girl,

If you have breakouts, try using a product with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. If that doesn't work, try talking to a doc or dermatologist. As for the dryness, when the weather starts getting colder it can dry ya out, so use a thicker facial moisturizer when it's cold outside.

Meghan D.