1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

2 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

2 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

Hall of fame fall workout jam sesh

A good playlist can make or break your workout. I mean, imagine that you are on the homestretch of a really long run and you’re feeling...

Mod mod mod I need a Halloween costume! I'm 14, so I'm looking for something that makes me look cute!

Hey MusicIsLove123, you could go as a celebrity, pageant queen, movie or book character, or fashionable witch. Hope one of those help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MusicIsLove123 on 10/21/2012 10:17:20 AM

i like Katy Perry songs! they make me feel strong and happy when i work out!

by LemonLips627 on 10/18/2012 9:26:18 PM

MODMODMOD ! hi Smile I have a halloween party to go to next Friday night. My friends Sara and Lucy decided we were going as The Plastics from Mean Girls, but Lucy couldn't do it, so me and Sara decided to go as different flavors of laffy taffy. But now Lucy can go and Sara's really excited about being Mean Girls, but I'm not really comfortable with it anymore. my mom already ordered my laffy taffy costume and I'm afraid the Mean Girls costumes are a little un-modest if you know what I mean. There's going to be a lot of guys and basically everyone in my grade, and I don't want to look like I'm dressing just to get guys. Any ideas?

Hey kenzi143, why can't Lucy go as a third laffy taffy flavor? There are lots to choose from and the three of you will look really cute as candy. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kenzi143 on 10/18/2012 9:05:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have pic day tommarrow I have my outfit picked out its a mint green long sleeved shirt from American egalitarian with tan uggs and a long chain new lace with jeans how Gould I do my hair and makeup I have medium length curly light brown hair plzzzzzz help
Thanks

Hey Chica! Definitely wear your hair down, you wouldn't believe how many girls wear their hair up (and it looks cute) but when they get their pics back they think they look bald. Your makeup should be light because you want to look pretty but still like you do in school.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by Juliacar on 10/18/2012 3:14:10 PM

omg i bought this album like the day it came out on itunes. LOVE IT! definatly worth buying. I love CHer Lloyd so much

by chic_gracie on 10/18/2012 2:55:49 PM

I know this is off topic, but what do you think I should wear for my party on Saturday: A cute one shoulder blouse that says "costume" or a Katniss Everdeen costume? I was hoping to confront my crush, so which outfit do you think is cuter? What do guys prefer?

It depends on the guy! How do you want him to see you? a shirt with "costume" written across it says that you are laid back and funky while the katniss costume says that you are fun( you dressed up) while still being strong and independent.

Hannah H.