9 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

12 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

13 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Intern Diaries: Don't knock it 'til ya try it

You know when someone says they love something, and your reaction is to wrinkle your nose? And then they ask if you’ve ever tried it, and you’ve...

HEY JOIN MY CLUB!!!!!!!! CLUB ANYTHING MOST POSITIONS ARE OPEN AND GREAT ADVICE AND FUN! PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 10/27/2012 9:29:57 PM

I have finally conquered my fear of roller coasters when my school band and orchestra went to Disney/Universal! It was sooo fun! I also use to hate running, but since my sister started running, I've started running too, and can now run a 5K!!!

by fallsb-ball on 10/25/2012 1:04:00 PM

DO U LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE? Join my "Maximum Ride <3" club today for the latest news and James Patterson books! Thanks and welcome to the flockSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 10/21/2012 1:42:16 AM

I had similar experiences! My Mom wanted us to start running 5ks. I thought I would hate it because it looked really hard. Now I run all the time!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/19/2012 10:36:01 PM

One thing I thought I'd hate 'til I gave it a try's caviar.

by otter77 on 10/19/2012 7:58:22 PM

I LOVE bluerass music its sounds like country and folk music togeather

by manders99 on 10/19/2012 5:39:48 PM

I really hate roller coasters, I will chicken out by them but I shall face my fear....NEXT SUMMER! xD

by Susmita24 on 10/19/2012 4:23:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need help finding jobs to do around my neighborhood. I'm 12 and im interested in babysitting. I just don't know any families who would let a 12 year old watch their kids for a couple hours. Any suggestions??

Hey girly, if your neighbors arnt interested in letting someone your age babysit, start advertising yourself as a mother's helper. A mother's helper babysits while mom is at home she mom can have some extra time to clean, cook, relax, and do whatever she needs to catch up on during the day. You would entertain the kids so she can catch up on work or relaxation but you both will also be comforted by the fact that she's still around if she's needed. Also, it's fall so that means depending on where your from, leaves are going to start falling. You could help your neighbors rake, or if the weather is warm where you live, you could weed and tend gardens. Also, some people might still be having yardsales. You could ask whoever is having a yardsale if you could put up a little baked goods/lemonaid stand to raise a couple extra dollars. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by Ash166 on 10/19/2012 11:16:50 AM

Tomaro I'm going to my friends bday party. We are going to the local (outdoor) mall for a scavenger hunt. it's going to be 50 degrees but I still have no clue what to wear... Please help! I have jeans and sweats, tshirts and long sleeves.... camis...
thanks!!!!!

Hey girl, this trip sounds like a blast! But you're right, you'll def want to dress warm and comfortable enough to run around. Start with a comfy pair of jeans. Then, you could layer a cami under a long sleeved thermal to keep you a little extra warm, or a tshirt over a long sleeved thermal to make a statement. Finish it off with a stylish scarf and a pair of boots or closed toe flats with socks. And do bring a hoodie or jacket. Have fun at your party! I wish I were doing a treasure hunt this weekend. xoxox

Lauren I.