8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

The ABC's of lovin' your bod--and yourself

OK, babes, it’s time to reboot our body image. We’re tired of the trash talk and all the focus on flaws instead of fabulous features. Girls are...

Want another way to work out if you are super, super busy? Play your favorite songs and dance your heart out! <3

by sammie3381 on 4/12/2013 10:44:55 PM

I love my body, but it took me a long time to feel that way. I used to think that I was fat. In reality, I have curves. That doesn't make me fat. I am actually quite thin. Society has caused serious body image issues in many girls. If you don't believe me, think about this: there are plus-sized models who are a size 6. If society's image of women was different, then less girls would feel bad about their bodies.

by lissau2737 on 11/5/2012 6:01:05 PM

My favorite thing is my eyes, they are a cross between green and brown Smile

by IzzyBelly on 10/26/2012 11:04:11 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm a really curvy girl. I'm kind of insecure and I never know what to wear. My clothes like my dark jeans seam to high lite my curves. This is also strange because I have a skinny waist and big thighs.

Hey Lovekatniss23, you have a great shape girl, no need to feel insecure. Skinny jeans, crop tops, form fitting dresses(sweater dresses for winter) and high waist bottoms will look great on you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Lovekatniss23 on 10/21/2012 9:25:00 PM

Mod mod mod !!
Hi how can i loose belly fat asap?
Will this workk??
Walk about 6miles a couple o times a week?? And what should i eat
Since i am not allowed to eat what i want for
Dinner. I have to eat what my mom makes which is very
Unhealthy like mac and cheese and hot dags all
The time. But she doesnt let me help or let me make dinner.
What to do??
Thanks!!

Hey girlie, losing belly fat is a slow process that requires a lot of discipline and hard work. You'll have to really pay attention to what you're eating and how much you're eating. Mac and cheese and hot dogs aren't awful for you as long as you're not eating large portions. You also need to do cardio workouts (walking is great!) 3-5 days a week. Distance isn't as important as long as you're breaking a sweat and pushing yourself. Talk to your mom about wanting to eat healthier. Look together to find healthy and quick meals that your family will enjoy.

Lauren T.

by Sunny4132 on 10/21/2012 6:04:59 PM

♥ Hi chicas! ♥

In my club, Everything Girlie, we talk about everything! You can ask advice, how to's, fashion, and literally everything else!

The reason this club is great to join is because it's fun, and you can talk about anything. I hope you join Everything Girlie! If you'd like to apply for a job, right now, all of them are open!

★Thanks for reading!★ XOXO, WinnieGirlie

by WinnieGirlie on 10/21/2012 10:25:42 AM

DO U LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE? Join my "Maximum Ride <3" club today for the latest news and James Patterson books! Thanks and welcome to the flockSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 10/21/2012 1:44:35 AM

ok i really dont wanna sound braggy but friends r always telling me how great i am and how they cant be like me, and it makes me upset cuz im not perfect and they r sooo great 2. But every time they say this all i can do is say yeah right then change the subject. How do i bring out their great points and make them feel good

Hey girl,

Try complimenting your friends when they do something well, like score a goal at a soccer game or get an A on a test. Tell them their clothes or hair look good if they do, and try complimenting them on little things so they realize how many great qualities they have!

Meghan D.

by augurly on 10/20/2012 10:19:15 PM

mod mod mod
i have really thick frizzy dark hair. do u kno any way to smooth it out and make it less frizzy? thanx

Hey girl,

Check out this post about getting rid of frizz! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/02/22/How-to-fight-frizz.aspx

Meghan D.

by enriquette96 on 10/20/2012 12:40:43 AM

mdoderator!
i need to get rid of ALL the hair down there, it's quite thick but i do not want to wax, is it safe to use nair? or any other products that you can think of or should i just shave, also if i shave how do i avoid ingrown hairs?

Hey girl,

I would trim with a scissors before using nair or shaving if it's thick. Try shaving in the direction of the hair growth to avoid cuts and ingrown hair.

Meghan D.