15 MINUTES AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

AN HOUR AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

2 HOURS AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? ๐Ÿ™‹ :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

COMMENTS

13 days of spooktacular nails: Day 3 Frankenstein nails

Spooktacular Nails continues with day 3! Gals, recreate one of the most famous monsters in your mani! This version looks a lot cuter than...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I was wondering if I can send in some nail designs for the “13 days of spooktacular nails”? I am OBSESSED with nails and do really intricate designs and would love to share them!

Hey roxy rebels, sure girl send them in. We'd love to hear from ya! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by roxy rebelz on 10/21/2012 12:25:16 PM

Thanks I'll check tommorow!!!!!

Smile

Lynae P.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 10/21/2012 11:01:56 AM

Hey everybody..............๐Ÿ˜
Join my club Hunger Games Obsessed!!!! We will talk about everything Hunger Games related- the books, movies, actors and so much more!

If you love The Hunger Games you have to join this club. Hunger Games fans ONLY!! Join now!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks!!!! Later, Dogscheerdance123

by Dogscheerdance123 on 10/21/2012 10:47:50 AM

Mod mod mod
Hey I checked my profile as public but when u look at it it says "this profile is not publicly visible" how do I make my club public and visible because I want people to join my club?? What do I do?
P.S. I tried saving it like a thousand times

Hey Dogscheerdance123, just wait a few more days and see if anything happens. If not at the end of the week write to a mod for further help. Sorry about that! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 10/21/2012 10:39:51 AM

โ™ฅ Hi chicas! โ™ฅ

In my club, Everything Girlie, we talk about everything! You can ask advice, how to's, fashion, and literally everything else!

The reason this club is great to join is because it's fun, and you can talk about anything. I hope you join Everything Girlie! If you'd like to apply for a job, right now, all of them are open!

โ˜…Thanks for reading!โ˜… XOXO, WinnieGirlie

by WinnieGirlie on 10/21/2012 10:26:27 AM

Mod mod mod
I made my profile public, but when u look at it it's not public! When u look at my profile it says it's public but other people would see that it's private! I've saved it a bunch of times! What do I do???

Hey Dogscheerdance123, mhmm that is weird. I just clicked on your profile and it's private. This happened to me a few days ago, and the next day my profile was visible. So check back tomorrow and the rest of the week. If it goes on longer than that write to us mods and we'll help you. Xoxo

Lynae P.