AN HOUR AGO Jump your way to a fit bod:

2 HOURS AGO Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Here's how to get a perfect night's sleep!

3 HOURS AGO Halloween is quickly approaching! Tweet us pics of your costumes in progress 🎃👻

31 ways to make Halloween a total scream

Halloween is just a hop, skip ‘n’ a jack-o-lantern away, and you know what that means! It’s time to deck the halls with ghosts ‘n’ spiders, go...

Please join my club Nerds win at life! IT'S GEEKTASTIC!!

by edward199 on 10/22/2012 8:42:57 PM

I wish I were young enough to go trick-or-treating!

by chocolat on 10/22/2012 8:37:00 PM

Mod mod mod
My sis is definitely shaving her legs using my moms razor. I said something about it once but she was quick to deny it and change the subject. I let it drop, but she knows she is not allowed to do it and I'm her older sister by 2 years (14) and mom won't even let me! It really annoys me that she gets away with it but I don't want to be a tattletale! What should I do?

Hey girl, I know it's hard, but I think for now nothing. Your mom will inevitably find out about your sister, but that's your sister and mom's business, not yours. Wait to see what happens there and if your mother yields for your sis, chances are she'll yield for you, too.

Alyssa B.

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 10/22/2012 8:14:32 PM

This is kinda random but does anyone know who were the Tiger's Destiny winners? I really want to know.

by mystery101 on 10/22/2012 5:42:11 PM

MODMODMOD!!! this kid frommy old school is totally creeping on. he found me on instagram, liked a bunch of my pictures wants me to text him and is now messaging me on instagram. i find this really creepy and im not intrested at all i wish he would just leave me alone. if i just ignore him do you think he will just stop?????

Hey girly, ignoring him would prob help. If you keep answering a guy's messages that your not interested in, he'll keep messaging you because he's getting the response he wants. So go ahead and try ignoring his messages. If that doesnt work you could try messaging him that you don't really check your instagram messages that much, or you could straight out tell him "I kinda get the feeling your into me, and I wanted to let you know that I'm crushing on someone else." or you could always block him. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.

by ladyinlike on 10/22/2012 3:39:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD my stomach hurts all the time! when i wake up in the morning it feels kinda queasy and makes me stress out. and then i feel worse so i cant eat breakfast. and whenever i stress it hurts or whenever it hurts i stress!! i havent been wanting to eat lately because of it but i'm hungry! do i have an ulcer??? what do i do? and if it's not, whats wrong? thankyouthankyouthankyou+

Hey bunnehz, mhmm sounds like something is going on. Maybe ask your parents to set up an appointment with your doctor so you can get checked out. Hope ya feel better!!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bunnehz on 10/21/2012 10:24:24 PM

I thought that me and a few friends were the only ones who knew of flashlight tag! It's good to know we're not alone Smile

by helloimawkward1 on 10/21/2012 10:03:34 PM

So my friend Kaylee and I dont like slutty costumes so we want to DIY. We thought about nerds, but those are so overdone! I came up with Daisy Duck (purple shirt, white shorts, pink bow) and Minnie Mouse (obvi) we're just afriad people wont be able to tell what it is. We're 14 and going to a party AND trick or treating. Any Ideas? We wanna be a pair but not matchy-matchy. And no store bought costumes.

Hey NatalieBroo, I think the Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck costumes are really cute! Be sure who ever is Daisy is wearing a beak and Minnie and mouse ears. It may also help to get tee shirts with Daisy and Minnie on them. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by NatalieBrroo on 10/21/2012 10:00:21 PM

Awesome! And since i live in Massachusetts Im going to Salem this year for a ghost tour!

by snowver11 on 10/21/2012 12:22:05 PM

1) I would really like to become one of the people to give advice. It seems fun. Could you tell me how?
2) I'm going as Wednesday Addams, and I need make up Ideas.
3) How do you look cute with glasses? Thank you!

Hey julybaby01, create a club to give advice. Pick a name that will attract girls with problems, and leave comments on stories and other profiles letting people know you are offering advice. Go for a neutral pale look. All you'll probably need is mascara. Do eye makeup, so your eyes pop beneath your glasses. Keep your hair styled and always dress nice. And viola you'll look cute with glasses. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by julybaby01 on 10/21/2012 11:47:31 AM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!