AN HOUR AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

2 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

3 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

COMMENTS

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 3 winners

Droppin’ temps got ya shiverin’? Cozy up to our favorite boots ‘n’ jackets picks this fall. From bum-kickin’ combat boots to chic wool coats, we’re giving away...

I won the Nadine knee-high boots (from ShoeDazzel) on October 15th and its been 5 weeks, the last time i won something (about a year ago) it only took two weeks to get here. Should i just wait until next week and see if they come in?

Hey girl,

Congrats on winning! I would wait until it has been six weeks, and if you still don't have your prize you can email trish@girlslife.com to get everything straightened away.

Meghan D.

by doglover4356 on 11/24/2012 10:38:10 PM

OMG!!!!!I finally won something!I won mocs!Yay!How exciting!

by evee99 on 11/23/2012 2:18:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I won this month and am wondering if there is any charge like shipping and handling on the boots I won?

Hey girlie, no charges! Your boots will be shipped to you free of charge!

Lauren T.

by tess3397 on 10/28/2012 5:01:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Do you still think I can win if I only entered once or twice for each item? because last week I entered for each item about 20 -30 times and I didn't win anything so do you think it really matters how many times you enter or can I still win if I only entered for each item like 1-3 times

Hey girly, you could def win if you only enter a couple times.  Good luck!

Lauren I.

by Cecily12586 on 10/26/2012 10:05:03 AM

I won a backpack over 8 weeks ago and already emailed the person above three times and they haven't responded. Is this okay or should I send another? I feel bad filling up their inbox with the same thing.

Hey girl, I'd definitely send another. Write that it's been eight weeks in the subject line to emphasize the urgency.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Doggybobo on 10/22/2012 6:36:02 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
My dream is to become a singer. Everybody tells me that i am good but i dont know where to start. My school is really small so we never have talent shows. My parents dont want me to have a YouTube acount so i dont know what to do! PLEASE HELP ME! What can i do?
Thanks

Hey girlie, talk to your parents about getting voice lessons. They'll help you learn how to really use your voice in the right way and make you an even better singer. And your voice coach will know how to help you get noticed. They can be on the pricy side, so try asking for a few lessons as a birthday or Christmas gift.

Lauren T.

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/21/2012 7:38:53 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Sometimes i still play with my american girl doll. Should i be worried about this. Is this wierd for a 10 year old girl.
Thanks!

Hey girlie, not weird at all. You can play with whatever toys you want at whatever age you want. You're never too old to play with your favorite toys.

Lauren T.

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/21/2012 5:20:41 PM

Congradulations to the people who won! I feel really happy for you guys een though i did not win. For those of you who have not won yet keep entering you will win someday!
Congradulations!

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/21/2012 5:18:35 PM

I WON I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Chloe<3 on 10/20/2012 10:42:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I just ate a huge 1050 calorie dinner. I had NO idea it was so much calories! I was just hungry, and now I overate, and I feel ugly, fat, and stupid. I also feel really sick, I have a pounding in my stomach and it's throbbing and it hurts. I don't know what to do I feel soooo guilty!

Hey girl,

It's okay to splurge every once in a while if you usually eat healthy. Drink some water and try to eat more veggies tomorrow and you'll be fine! If your stomach hurts, ask your parents about taking an antacid medicine.

Meghan D.