AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

7 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 3 winners

Droppin’ temps got ya shiverin’? Cozy up to our favorite boots ‘n’ jackets picks this fall. From bum-kickin’ combat boots to chic wool coats, we’re giving away...

Join my club please! I have advice on lots of subjects.

by Katrinaisamodel on 10/20/2012 9:33:30 PM

OH MY GOODNESS I TOTALLY WON!!!!!!!! I won the Nadine knee-high boots EXCITING!!!!

by doglover4356 on 10/20/2012 9:05:20 PM

I look at the whole list but one TX comes up. OMG, I think they need to pick more TX

by chung4nguyen on 10/20/2012 1:38:21 PM

@saysay65 Congrats! Smile

by sweetie99 on 10/19/2012 11:42:50 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Does this sound like a girly|pretty halloween costume for an eleven year old girl. A spa girl- I would wear a sparkly lavender robe, sparkly gray leggings, sparkly lavender flip flop slippers, I would have a light green sequin headwrap holding my hair back in a bun, and a light green sleep mask and glitter french mani sticker nails and I would spray my body with glitter??? Yes, or no???

Hey girl,

I think that sounds fun as long as your parents agree! Have a great Halloween!

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 10/19/2012 10:47:27 PM

Hi Smile I really REALLY want to watch a scary movie, (I've never really have) but then I can't stop thinking about it then get paranoid! Is there anyway I can get over this? And what type of movies are scary but not horrifying?

Hey girl,

I would try to not watch them before bed so that you won't get scared at night, or watch them during the daylight. Or just not watch scary movies, there's no pressure to! You can have a fun Halloween with monster movies that aren't scary Smile

Meghan D.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/19/2012 10:24:03 PM

How old is too old to trick or treat? I'll be sixteen in a few days and want to go with my 13 year old sister but I'm not sure if we're too old? Also We are planning on dressing up-were not trying to go as ourselves and get free candy.

Hey girl,

I'm not sure there's one right age to stop trick or treating, but I would ask your parents to see if your neighborhood has any age restrictions. If it doesn't and your parents say it's okay, go for it!

Meghan D.

by superstarlala on 10/19/2012 9:36:24 PM

I won!!!!!!! The Nadine Knee-high boots!!!!

by saysay65 on 10/19/2012 7:26:42 PM

by aki2000 on 10/19/2012 5:12:02 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!