AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

2 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

COMMENTS

Study Date 101: Get the guy and the grades

We get it—you don’t want to miss out on spending time with that classroom cutie. But you also know you should never sacrifice your grades for a...

How can I find out if my crush is single?

Try asking him! If you're too nervous, ask one of his friends or your friends!

mailyse f.

by fluffaca on 3/6/2013 4:35:36 PM

Hey girlies! Do you have a problem? Come join my group and talk to me I love giving advice and in fact in school I'm known as the advice "queen" so come join my group I'll answer your questions a.s.a.p with as much careful thinking as possible and even if you don't need advice come join my group in case u ever do. Plus I have spots open for v.p., secertery and more so come join! -bye girlies!

by OMG GUESS WHAT on 11/22/2012 8:55:33 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I am trying to get into a private high school for next year. I'd like to get what they call an honors diploma instead of just a regular diploma to graduate. That means doing algebra 2 and they require an a in algebra 1. How can I get an a??? Thanks!!!!

Hey girly, good for you for going above and beyond this school year! To improve your grade, always ask the teacher if you have a question, make arrangements to stay after school or durring lunch if you need extra help, see a tutor if you need a little extra help and when you finish a quiz, test, h.w, or class assignment, go back to the first prob and start checking your answers.  If you want practice problems, I'm sure your teacher would be happy to help with that too. You could also tell the teacher about this sitch and ask if he or she has any additional advice. Good luck, I know you can do it!

Lauren I.

by Chobear on 10/22/2012 3:07:44 PM

ok so there's this guy in the other class that i had a crush on since kindergarten. but in kindergarten i gave him a note saying i liked him but everyone found out so they laughed. they all forgot about it now but now we dont talk as much as we used to and when we do its mostly small talk. plz help

Hey girlie, find more time to talk to him. If your school has any kind of free time where you're with him, find him and talk about what's going on in your lives and things that you both like. And when you're starting to feel better about your friendship you can be a little flirty too.

Lauren T.

by brooke03 on 10/21/2012 7:14:53 PM

I think I will try Baseball and Hangman. Smile Smile

by ising990 on 10/21/2012 7:02:25 PM

What are some things to talk about to your crush? He doesn't go to my school so that's not a good idea... On facebook though, we talk about the most random-est things ever! But in real life we don't talk as much cuz for some reason it's harder for me... any ideas for talking? THANKS Laughing

Hey sugar7410, talk about the same things you discuss on Facebook. Maybe bring up one of the topics you messaged each other on. Even starting with a compliment or question will get the ball rolling. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sugar7410 on 10/21/2012 11:51:41 AM

I told my crush how I felt last night, and I had to do it in front of his friends, because I can never get him alone. He was acting like too-cool-to-care in the beginning, but as soon as I got home, he messaged me on Facebook saying that he was sorry and he gave me his number. Then he said he wants to tell me something on Tuesday. What does this mean?

Hey kittycatmeowmeowchelsea, he could be telling you he likes you back, especially because he gave you his number. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 10/21/2012 11:00:25 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
ok so there's this guy in my homeroom and he's soooo super cute! But my bff is crushing on my too and she keeps bothering me on how he will never like me, because he already likes her! but he says tht they r just good friends, and i dont want to tell her that cuz then she'll either be crushed or she'll not believe me and hate me!!! help please!

Hey isas456, this is a sticky sitch. No matter who this guy chooses, one of you will be hurt. Sit down with your girlfriend and make a crush contract. It may be best if you two decide that neither of you will pursue a boy if you both like him. Crushing on the same guy could end your friendship and you don't want that to happen. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by isas456 on 10/21/2012 10:35:46 AM

♥ Hi chicas! ♥

In my club, Everything Girlie, we talk about everything! You can ask advice, how to's, fashion, and literally everything else!

The reason this club is great to join is because it's fun, and you can talk about anything. I hope you join Everything Girlie! If you'd like to apply for a job, right now, all of them are open!

★Thanks for reading!★ XOXO, WinnieGirlie

by WinnieGirlie on 10/21/2012 10:24:47 AM

Hey, I think there's a typo where it's supposed to say "brain food" it says "brian food"

by arcusashue on 10/21/2012 10:22:40 AM