4 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

4 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

10 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Who does Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" best?

From Debby Ryan to guy band Hanson, Taylor Swift’s latest single, “We are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” has been covered all over YouTube. Each brings a...

Matty B is adorable. Is it possible not to love him?

by JBgal33♥ on 10/22/2012 8:22:22 PM

Attention all dancers! Join my club, Forever Ballerinas! I'm hoping it will be a fun club to talk about why we love dance, we can share dance quotes, and more things involving dance! I hope you join my club, Forever Ballerinas! There is also positions open!

Also, do you need advice, fun DIYs, or just a place to be involved in? If so, join my other club, Everything Girlie! You can ask me anything, whether it's advice, fashion tips, or anything else! Check it out on my profile!

by WinnieGirlie on 10/22/2012 8:14:12 PM

MADDY B! He's so adorable!!! Smile

by 512kca on 10/22/2012 8:05:13 PM

MATTYB AND CIMORELLI!

by transform2314 on 10/22/2012 7:54:53 PM

Cimorelli all the way. Everyone else ruined the song by making it too accoustic. This is every relationship-tortured girl's anthem, people!!

by HelenaPS on 10/22/2012 7:41:29 PM

No one does it better than Tay herself! Sorry guys. Frown

by cescalovescookies on 10/22/2012 7:22:28 PM

cimorelli!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 10/22/2012 7:18:58 PM

all of them did really good but megan and liz was the best to me. i mean have you heard them their amazing

by brooke03 on 10/22/2012 6:59:37 PM

I LOVEEE debby ryanss she makes the song so sweet and calming, i love it way more than the original.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 10/22/2012 6:42:40 PM