AN HOUR AGO Online. shopping. all. day! 💄 Get 20% off your *entire*#bybbeautifull order @

1 HOURS AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

1 faux fur vest, 3 awesome outfits

You wanna try the faux fur trend but aren’t quite sure how to pull it off? We get it, fur can be freaky if done the wrong...

I like these outfit ideas. Wish I had them. I hardly spend alot for clothes and I don't make fashion trends.

by wesdelwarrior on 10/29/2012 9:01:10 PM

i am friends with a girl but the other people im friends with dont like her so they always lie to her about whether were doing stuff and i always feel really bad but i dont want her there either.She can be really mean and always has a bad attitude but she doesnt have many friends so i feel bad and i dont know what to do about any of it so can you please help?

Hey Girl! It is super nice of you to want to include this other friend, and it is important that you invite her occasionally. But it doesn't have to be all the time- it's still O.K. to do stuff with just your other friends. Maybe you should invite her to do something with just her. You need to explain to friends that this girl really needs some people there for her right now, and who knows, as you guys get to know her, she might be a little nicer. If you still don't like hanging out with her, be nice to her, but you shouldn't be expected to hang out with someone you don't like.

I hope this helps!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by reeses150 on 10/25/2012 3:25:09 PM

These outfits are perfect! Especially the fur vest. I've been trying to find a way to wear these SUPER cute brown furry ( but not quite)yeti boots I just got Smile

by Sparksfly on 10/21/2012 10:08:49 PM

I really like the last one!

by hidi75 on 10/21/2012 5:14:49 PM

Fun and Flirty was so cute! But the fur vest is a little much for me... don't know if I would wear it.

by sprinklz28 on 10/21/2012 12:53:33 PM

I think I like the Pile It On outfit the best! Smile

by averya on 10/21/2012 12:39:10 PM

♥ Hi chicas! ♥

In my club, Everything Girlie, we talk about everything! You can ask advice, how to's, fashion, and literally everything else!

The reason this club is great to join is because it's fun, and you can talk about anything. I hope you join Everything Girlie! If you'd like to apply for a job, right now, all of them are open!

★Thanks for reading!★ XOXO, WinnieGirlie

by WinnieGirlie on 10/21/2012 12:27:21 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?