2 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

5 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

6 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

10 weird boob Q's you don't wanna ask anyone--ever

Have questions you need to get off your, uh, chest? You’re not alone! Girls everywhere are baffled by their breasts. And whether you’re wondering if yours will...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Will my uh...breast...grow more? I already had my first period like a month ago but my breast is still small...I know I have it but they are small...I'm 12 and I'm not even using a real bra yet...I'm still using a training bra...I have gone to my doctor and she has checked up there and she says everything is fine...but will they grow more?

by Julie-loves-music on 7/25/2013 3:12:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I don't know what breast stage i am in! My boobs hurt on and off all the time and i get headaches alot too! I want to ask/tell my mom about it but i can't. Do you have any helpful advice?

Her girl! First of all, stay hydrated! Brests may sometimes hurt as they are growing. However, if this continues to be a problem, tell your mom or a doctor- better to be safe than sorry.

Melissa T.

by abi10 on 7/18/2013 12:42:57 PM

Mod mod mod

While
we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find
your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment
about this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor.
Love and thanks!
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by rawano1 on 7/4/2013 11:53:37 PM

should i be wearing a bra size 32aa at 8

by pinkcat4305 on 6/11/2013 6:14:01 PM

Everyone in my class has boobs and I havve like none and even the boys sometimes pick on me. Is this normal for a 13 year old?

Hey girl! Totally normal. People develop at different paces. If the boys pick on you, just say, "Hmm, you're right! You have bigger boobs than me! You might want to work on that..." They will never say anything to you about your chest again. If they do, tell them their comments make you very uncomfortable and you wish they'd stop. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by mbernard07 on 5/29/2013 7:09:29 AM

I'm 11 and am flat chested. I get picked on because I have no boobs. any advice on how to get them bigger?

by 1D on 5/11/2013 6:32:05 PM

whenever i hit my boobs against something they hurt for like 20 seconds after!! also i'm always taking off my bra and then whenever i walk my boobs hurt ahhhhhh!!!!! also to others asking about milk and cow hormones before, i hate milk and i have never had it plain since i was real little. the cow hormones do make you grow faster, but if you don't drink milk i just have yogurt and other things like ice-cream that has milk

by audreycb on 4/20/2013 10:43:10 PM

mod mod mod
hiya ;)
bascally im proud of my bra size . but . today my mum measured me again , and i know i am a 32b but she keeps going on about how that is to big ... how to i tell her its not ?
i have already tried telling her my bras dont fit properly !!!!

Hey girlie! I would just try explaining to her that you feel uncomfortable in the bras you already have. Even if it doesn't seem like it to her, you can tell and you know that you definitely need to go a size up. I'm sure she'll understand once you let her know they're bothering you.
Florence N.

by sunriseXD on 4/10/2013 11:29:45 AM

Lately my breasts have been really sore. I noticed on my nipples that there are little red bumps all over them. Is this normal for a young teenager?

Helen S.

by Ralinia on 3/28/2013 2:35:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I'm 12 almost 80 lbs. and 4'10. My chest is soo small its embarrasing Im only wearing bras cuz I have pe an we change in locker rooms. Im super sad about this! Frown. Im npt very healthy but i try and I dont drink milk for awhile. So why r they so small¿

Hey Girl, you're really young and still developing. Don't worry about it, eat healthy, and you will develop.

Hannah H.