8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

8 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

11 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

10 weird boob Q's you don't wanna ask anyone--ever

Have questions you need to get off your, uh, chest? You’re not alone! Girls everywhere are baffled by their breasts. And whether you’re wondering if yours will...

I'm 13, I have my periods but no booBs. I'm the only flat-chested girl in whole SCHOOL ! I can't wear a bra yet either, I desperately need help thanx

by TasneemBee on 3/23/2013 4:21:47 AM

I am 13 and I still dont have boobs is that natural? I always wear scarfs to cover the fact that I am flat chested! Is there anything that will make them grow faster?

Hey girlie,

Everyone's body is different, and I'm sure yours is great too! You are likely still growing, so eating protein and plenty of fruits and veggies and staying healthy will help you grow, too. In the meantime, try to find tops that are flattering to your shape and be happy with the things you love about your bod Smile

Meghan D.

by Mina13 on 3/9/2013 10:00:58 PM

I'm 11 and my boobs are really big. They've been big since I was 9. They're almost higher than my 39 year old sisters!! (I would say my mom but she had breast cancer...) is that weird? I feel like when I talk to older guys all they look at is my chest! And they're not normally like that! And they know my age! It's awkward

Hey girl, everyone's bod is different so whatever your size, it's def not weird.  When you're talking to a guy, do your best to keep eye contact so that you know their eyes are where they should be.  Wear clothes that you feel most comfortable in, which might be higher-cut tops that don't reveal any cleavage.  If a boy obnoxiously stares at your chest all the time, find someone else to talk to.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/5/2013 12:15:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD i know people say its normal for ur chest to hurt when its growing, i've had growing pains before but what kind of pain is this?

Hey girl, it's natural for your chest to be sensitive.  If you're worried that you're experiencing pain that you shouldn't be, talk with your mom and/or a nurse or a doctor.

Karin E.

by mozilla10 on 2/25/2013 8:33:33 AM

What size would 29 bust and 26 underbust be about? Just as a starting point, (I know measurements are not always accurate for your size.) Thnx!

Hey girlie, I would guess at around a 30C. But you can get measured in most lingerie stores where they can tell what size you are for sure.

Lauren T.

by 5555fanny on 2/6/2013 5:18:02 PM

My breasts ( I hate the word boob!!!) are ''average'' for my age, or at least that's what my doctors say, but they look bigger then they should be. Maybe that's because all my friends have really small breasts... anyway, and I'm only a 30A, which is really weird. My breasts haven't grown in, like, six monthes or something.

by Sarah510 on 1/28/2013 9:42:24 AM

My friend has those EXACT problems but she never asked anyone thanks for helping her out btw her name Is Rolanda Shot out too rolanda gurl

by welshcorgi on 1/25/2013 8:42:03 PM

Hiiii! im 14 and my name is addie! Okay so I have gotten measured like 3 or 4 times at Victoria's Secret and every time I have been measured as a 32D and I'm thin and stuff so I agree with the 32 part but I do not have big boobs. They are kinda small I guess but all of my friends tell me I have huge boobs. They come together pretty closely so even when I don't wear a push up bra I have major cleavage... when I wear like a 32B they like completely squeeze out of my bra. Ohhhh and also my mom always tells me that I am not a D so I don't know what to do. Also I have tried wearing a 34anything and their wayyyy too big bc I wear the 32's on the tightest ring

by Anonymous1169 on 1/23/2013 6:13:49 PM

Ok, I'm a larger girl, I've never really been skinny, but I've never been huge either, just in the middle, a healthy weight for my age and height. But my boobs are really small, I'm talking like smaller than the size of your fist. I've noticed that they've grown, but for my body size I feel like theirs a problem with them. He

by itsaudrey on 1/1/2013 6:39:33 PM

Mod mod mod
I need help....
My boobs are huge and I am only 13 years old and I am kind of short.is their any way you can shrink them!!
Plz plz

Hey chica,

Sorry girl but there is no way to shrink your boobs. You can try and wear shirts that draw less attention to your cleavage, but don't stress! You're still growing and have plenty of time to grow into them. Make peace with your body, it's awesome just the way it is! xoxo

alexis g.