10 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

11 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

10 weird boob Q's you don't wanna ask anyone--ever

Have questions you need to get off your, uh, chest? You’re not alone! Girls everywhere are baffled by their breasts. And whether you’re wondering if yours will...

my brother said most of my boobs (and everyone else is to)made of fat so i have small boobs i didn't know what to do so i started eating fattening food to help grow em but i feel unhealthy and they didn't grow (i'm not trying to sound desperate for boobs but) soon i realized the fat went to my butt( my bubble butt) i get nervous when people notice my butt is bigger than my boobies what do you suggest i do????

Hey jaynasa, your body is developing on its own so you don't need to do anything to make it grown. There's nothing wrong with the shape you have now girly. I know a girl who didn't get breasts until her sophmore year of college, so everyone is different. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jaynasa on 12/28/2012 5:02:57 PM

MOD MOD!
i am 54 inches tall and 73 pounds and 13 years old.I have a problem my boobs are big and they hurt every time.Is that normal thing?

hey girl! wait, you're 73 pounds?! According to the Body Mass Index, you should be at least 105 pounds to be within the healthy range... Are you sure your scale is correct? Also, do you mean your breasts are always sore? Sometimes this happens when you're going through puberty and ya just gotta stick it out. Or do they hurt when you exercise? Try wearing larger/more supportive bras to give your breasts plenty of support.

xoxo

Katie L.

by yosrasplash on 12/19/2012 3:39:29 PM

MOD
my boobs haven't exactly grown for about 2 years now is that bad? & i'm hoping they are because the sides of them are hurting like crazy! that is a sign of them growing right? Smile thank you

Hey girlie, you might not see noticeable differences frequently, but they'll keep growing until you're in your early 20s. I don't know if the pain is a sign of growth, but pay attention to it and if it gets worse or is really uncomfortable you might want to think about seeing a doctor.

Lauren T.

by rawrhannah10 on 11/25/2012 5:01:19 PM

i have a new boyfriend (yay) but i havent had my first kiss and he has. Im worried about how it will happen or when. Like will i be a good kisser,will my breath stink, or will his breath stink. What do i do?

Hey girl,

Relax! First kisses can be scary, but I'm sure your boyfriend is as nervous as you are! Check out these posts for all the answers you want about first kisses. http://www.girlslife.com/tag/first-kiss-freak-out.aspx

Meghan D.

by ja3908 on 11/24/2012 11:46:19 PM

MOD!
hi im 13 and my boobs are.. um.. huge.. and im worried tht guys will only like me for my boobs! should i wear like a smaller bra? or is that bad? I SERIOUSLY need ur help! thanx!

Hey girl! Wearing a smaller bra is def not the answer, it'll only make you more uncomfortable! In fact wearing a smaller bra can actually be like push-up bra and since they'll be so packed in it might even make them look bigger. Wearing the right size is key, as it'll give you the support and lift you need, just choose one  that's softly-lined.Boys will be boys, and at the age of 13 they certainly are not the most mature so if your feelin like your boobs are the only thing gettin you attention make sure not to wear anything too low-cut, tight, and avoid push-up bras. I have plenty of friends that are bigger chested and since they don't flaunt it in their fashion most people don't even notice. Also, at your age you may just be one of the few girls who are fully-developed so give it some time and soon you won't be the only bustier babe around. Hope this helps!

Jenn S.

by kkheartspink on 11/23/2012 5:47:18 AM

These questions really helped me and probably lowered my moms blood pressure!

by Madison Hoke on 11/20/2012 11:07:07 PM

I is it OK to have 1 boob small than the other is that bad

No, Chica!  That's totally normal!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by sharaia on 11/20/2012 4:26:34 PM

MOD!
I'm 15 and still haven't begun to develop boobs yet! What's taking so long?

Hey girl, give it time! Puberty hits different people at different rates, but you should love your bod just the way it is. It's growing and gorgeous! Take care of it!

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by kris1205 on 11/19/2012 4:54:49 PM

MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD? MODDDDDD? MOD?
I have a bit of hair on my nipples, will it go away if you don't shave it or pluck it?

hey! I don't think so, but that's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm pretty sure a lot of people have a bit of hair there, so please don't worry about it too much!

Helen S.

by Susmita24 on 11/17/2012 1:37:53 PM

MOD
Okay so my boobs are big on the top but not on the bottom and it makes it hard for my bras to fit, what should I do?

Hey Hannah222, what do you mean big on top and small on bottom? Xoxo